In Home Care Services near Wichita, Kansas
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 36 reviews for Wichita In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
15 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
Are There Any Tips to Help Ease the Hospital to Home Transition?
Question: Preparing for a transition from hospital to in-home care, whether provided by family or home health agencies, is a smart way to plan for your loved one's recovery. [Consider these expert tips].
9 Government Benefits You Might Be Missing Out On
Article: Help is available -- much more than most people realize. Discover 9 government benefits you might be eligible for, what you get, and how it works.
How Do I Convince My Dad to Get Tested for Dementia?
Blog Post: Seeing signs of dementia in a parent and persuading them to get tested are two different things. How to approach the sensitive issue of dementia and seeking in-home care, care from home health agencies or memory care help.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own