Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona

Contact Now

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona

Laurie F_466602 May 08, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare has good caregivers, and I can count on them to be there when they're needed.

Barbara T April 21, 2017

My caregiver helps me with whatever my needs might be.

Anastacio M April 17, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is helping my dad.

Ellen W April 14, 2017

I like that the caregivers are able to drive me to the places that I need to go.

Anonymous April 06, 2017

I would tell someone that Synergy is helpful, and we have good care.

Joyce R. J March 27, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is good at scheduling.

Anonymous March 20, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare sent capable people to provide care for us.

Peggy J March 20, 2017

The caregivers help my wife shower.

Lynette D March 10, 2017

My mother needs somebody here to help her.

Ashlee H March 08, 2017

Having SYNERGY Home Care helps because I can get other things done. The caregivers also do really well with my mother.

Robert L March 07, 2017

SYNERGY helps us with daily household chores.

Susan L March 06, 2017

It's comforting to have someone be with my wife when I am gone, and I have the freedom to leave more often, thanks to SYNERGY.

Shirley M February 22, 2017

The services help me get into the shower and out of the shower. It is nice having someone here. It sort of perks me up for the day.

Carlton H February 22, 2017

Our family usually takes care of our father, so SYNERGY's services give us a break.

Edgar G February 17, 2017

The caregivers from SYNERGY HomeCare clean the house, cook for me, make beds, and clean really well.

Lynn M February 17, 2017

SYNERGY helped to care for my husband.

Tim S February 06, 2017

SYNERGY has helped my time management a lot.

Caring113198150 June 30, 2015

Their care for my mom is very good. They're a great help to us. We had them for almost two years. Everything worked out well for us.

Deborah113198050 June 30, 2015

I was extremely satisfied with Synergy Homecare. I used another agency in the past, and they were not able to deliver what I needed. Synergy always provided the things I needed like extra hours or extra help. My mother grew weaker and weaker, so I need more help. Irene and Pamela were both outstanding. They were really good with my mom. They fulfilled all of our needs. I couldn't say enough great things about these two caregivers. They were fantastic. I would recommend them to anybody in a heartbeat.

Deborah112826950 June 23, 2015

I wanted to thank your company for the care and compassion that was received while my mother was in hospice. This was a trying time for my family, and the help we received was exactly what we needed. I particularly want to thank Paula Jean, Irene, Kelly, and Pamela. Each of these women not only helped my mom, but helped me get rest when I was tired and worn out. Each went out of their way to ask if I was eating to stay strong and always wanted to help in any way to lighten my load. I felt very secure taking a nap when I was tired because I knew my mom was being watched over as if I was there by her bedside. Please extend my most heartfelt thanks to all that helped. Many gave helpful suggestions and showed me ways to help turn my mom in bed and keep my mom comfortable right to the very end. Irene, thanks for staying with me until my husband and Banner hospice personnel arrived so I wasn't alone.

Maryann13 April 25, 2015

They have home care for my husband and light housekeeping for me. We have been using Synergy for two months now. My husband likes him, I like him, and he is an excellent worker. I found them to be extremely efficient.

Happy children April 11, 2014

I interviewed this provider

We were referred to Synergy by the nurse at Mom and Dad's church. We have been amazed at the compassion, kindness and professionalism of the care providers and office staff of Synergy. My brother and I live out of state and initially were worried about leaving Mom and Dad with people we didn't know. What a relief to have found Synergy! Dad passed away several months ago and because of Synergy he died in peace in the comfort of his own home. All of the care providers loved Dad and they continue to lovingly care for Mom round the clock. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful company!

marija March 29, 2014

I interviewed this provider

We came from out of town in response to my father-in-law's sudden decline in health. As his illness was terminal, we were very fortunate to be able to honor his wishes to remain in home hospice care. This necessitated our finding a suitable care-giver arrangement as quickly as possible. The hospice staff gave us several resources and we quickly settled on the first agency we contacted. From the first phone call, we received only very professional, empathetic and very prompt responses from the folks at Synergy. They continued to communicate with us frequently and effectively even after we had to return home and leave my father-in-law in their care. The care coordinator and the caregivers were all wonderful and cared for my father-in-law with sensitivity and kindness. He had only good things to say about them and, as a result, my father-in-law was able to remain and die in comfort and with dignity in his own home. We would certainly recommend Synergy to anyone looking for at home care for a loved one.

Outnabout March 31, 2012

Very happy with service. Very caring staff. Made my life better in a difficult time.

From Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona

QUALITY, COMPASSIONATE CARE

SYNERGY HomeCare is the premier provider of in-home care services for you or your loved ones. Whether you are looking for care for an aging family member, or assistance for a loved one who is disabled or recovering from surgery, we are here to help. We provide assistance with the non-medical care needs of your loved ones, and we do it in the comfort of their own home. Whether you need assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming, meal preparation or light housework, or simply a companion to accompany your loved one in activities or perhaps assist with errands, we can tailor a care plan to meet your needs.

At SYNERGY HomeCare, we are about care - not contracts. We provide caring and compassionate caregivers to meet your needs, and we design a plan of care that is customized for our client. But we do not lock you into a contract. Under our service agreement you use our services as long as you need them. Our caregivers are all bonded and insured employees. They are subject to rigorous training and testing requirements to ensure they meet our quality standards.

WHAT SETS US APART

• Phones answered 24 hours /7 days a week by our employees - not an answering service.
  • Fast response time to schedule your in-home assessment .
  • Our hiring, training and quality assurance practices are subject to audit by the state of Arizona, unlike most providers in the state who are unregulated. Our audit ratings are consistently 100%.
  • Our caregivers are employees, not contractors. They are fully insured and bonded and we take responsibility for their actions.

HONEST PRICING

• We do not quote a rate on the phone, then change pricing after we visit you.
  • Our pricing is competitive and based on a full in-home assessment of your loved one's needs.
  • We do not strive to be the lowest cost provider - we believe in value provided for value received
  • We do not lock you into a contract - our service agreement may be changed or cancelled at any time, with reasonable notice.

OUR SERVICES

Companionship
  • Arrange appointments
  • Wake up or bedtime assistance
  • Accompany to doctor visits or other appointments
  • Assist with shopping lists and meal plans
  • Medication reminders
  • Assist with personal hygiene
  • Incontinence care
  • Assist with transfers

COMMUNITIES WE SERVE

The Sun City office of SYNERGY HomeCare serves the Northwest Phoenix metropolitan area, including the following communities:

• Sun City
  • Sun City West and Sun City Grand
  • Wickenburg

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona