Visiting Angels - San Antonio

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels - San Antonio

D. Williams November 15, 2016

Other

All I can tell you about Visitng Angels is that they are really Angels. They not only took care of my mother but they became her friend.. Her caregiver would go above and beyond a "job", she encouraged my mother to get out, participate in life, before Visiting Angels all my mother wanted to do was stay home, watch tv . She was virtually a "shut in". I watched my mother blossom and become the mother I remember happy, smiling, engaged. I attribute that to the caring staff and caregivers from Visitng Angels.. You will NEVER go wrong in your choice in this wonderful company.
Thank you for trusting in Visiting Angels for the care of your mother. It was our pleasure to take care of her!

mandeb3294 November 10, 2016

I am so glad I chose Visiting Angels to care for my parents when I needed it the most. I was very nervous about letting someone else take care of them when I was not able to be there, but they were so compassionate and caring and made my parents feel so at ease anytime they were there. They were very prompt in communication, and always went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the service and had all the care we needed. The caregivers, as well as the office staff, have started to feel apart of our family and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Thank you so much for choosing Visiting Angels. We are happy that you have enjoyed the quality care you have received from the caregivers taking care of your parents.

sharlynberger November 10, 2016

I recommend Visiting Angels to anyone needing excellent care for their loved ones. We called needing last minute care for my sister that was coming home from the hospital with hospice care. Visiting Angels came out right away and was able to perform round the clock care for my dying sister. I can't say enough wonderful things about the great caregivers they sent and the prompt service we received from their top notch office staff!
Thank you for trusting Visiting Angels to care for your sister. We were happy to help in our time of need.

About Visiting Angels - San Antonio

Visiting Angels - San Antonio is an in-home care provider serving San Antonio, TX and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - San Antonio offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels - San Antonio

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra Eating/Meal Prep, Dressing/Grooming, Transferring/Ambulation, Incontinence, Toileting, Hygiene/Bathing, Skin Care, Medication Reminders, Light House Keeping, Shopping/Transportation, Laundry, Pet Care

Types of care

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Training Areas Extra Dementia Training, Body Mechanics, Assistance Of Daily Living, Communication With Hearing And Visual Impaired, Toileting Training,

Payment options