Visiting Angels - San Antonio

Contact Now

Reviews of Visiting Angels - San Antonio

D. Williams November 15, 2016

Other

All I can tell you about Visitng Angels is that they are really Angels. They not only took care of my mother but they became her friend.. Her caregiver would go above and beyond a "job", she encouraged my mother to get out, participate in life, before Visiting Angels all my mother wanted to do was stay home, watch tv . She was virtually a "shut in". I watched my mother blossom and become the mother I remember happy, smiling, engaged. I attribute that to the caring staff and caregivers from Visitng Angels.. You will NEVER go wrong in your choice in this wonderful company.

Thank you for trusting in Visiting Angels for the care of your mother. It was our pleasure to take care of her!

mandeb3294 November 10, 2016

I am so glad I chose Visiting Angels to care for my parents when I needed it the most. I was very nervous about letting someone else take care of them when I was not able to be there, but they were so compassionate and caring and made my parents feel so at ease anytime they were there. They were very prompt in communication, and always went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the service and had all the care we needed. The caregivers, as well as the office staff, have started to feel apart of our family and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for choosing Visiting Angels. We are happy that you have enjoyed the quality care you have received from the caregivers taking care of your parents.

sharlynberger November 10, 2016

I recommend Visiting Angels to anyone needing excellent care for their loved ones. We called needing last minute care for my sister that was coming home from the hospital with hospice care. Visiting Angels came out right away and was able to perform round the clock care for my dying sister. I can't say enough wonderful things about the great caregivers they sent and the prompt service we received from their top notch office staff!

Thank you for trusting Visiting Angels to care for your sister. We were happy to help in our time of need.

From Visiting Angels - San Antonio

Visiting Angels is the nation's leading, nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion care to help elderly and adults continue to live in their homes throughout San Antonio and Bexar County. We are committed to giving seniors the respect, dignity, and compassionate care they deserve while providing their families with the support they need to restore balance and peace of mind to their lives.

We provide the following services:

Bathing Assistance, Dressing Assistance, Grooming Assistance, Assistance with Walking, Medication Reminders, Errands, Shopping, Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Alzheimer's Care, Dementia Care, Friendly Companionship, Flexible Hourly Care, Respite Care for Families, Overnight, and 24 Hour care

You can reach us at (210)826-9200 or email us at savisitingangels@aol.com

Features of Visiting Angels - San Antonio

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra Eating/Meal Prep, Dressing/Grooming, Transferring/Ambulation, Incontinence, Toileting, Hygiene/Bathing, Skin Care, Medication Reminders, Light House Keeping, Shopping/Transportation, Laundry, Pet Care

Types of care

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Training Areas Extra Dementia Training, Body Mechanics, Assistance Of Daily Living, Communication With Hearing And Visual Impaired, Toileting Training,

Payment options