TenderHearted Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of TenderHearted Home Care

Sherri F. August 26, 2015

I want you to know how much we appreciated your service over the past few months. I can't say enough about how wonderful the caregiver was throughout this entire ordeal. My aunt really LOVED the caregiver and her service was a true gift from God. She was a real life saver for our family. I would say that the TenderHearted Home Care caregiver was our guardian angel!

Camille6 July 31, 2015

My father has been a client of TenderHearted Home Care for almost two years now. I have a young family and a job so I I was not able to "do it all". Luckily for us, because TenderHearted Home Care has been there everyday and takes my father to his doctor's visits. They send me weekly reports and doctor's notes too. We are so blessed to have found such valuable friends we can depend on, time and time again.

Libby B June 08, 2015

I am blessed to have THHC to help care for my family member. The THHC team is first class. They are dependable, compassionate, and professional. My family member looks forward to their visits and enjoys the time spent with THHC caregivers. I have complete peace of mind knowing THHC is there. THHC is very accomodating and will arrange schedules to suit my family member through complete daily notes. I recommend THHC to anyone!

Mike B.1 May 15, 2015

I don’t have the words to accurately describe the care provided for my dad. Reliable, compassionate, and wonderful. Would be a humble beginning. Thank you Renee and thanks to your staff that cared for my dad.

Caring110427250 May 05, 2015

The care I experienced with TenderHearted was excellent. All of the caregivers were topnotch. The management was good at timing and scheduling. I have never had any complaints about them. I would surely recommend them to others.

-Caring2 April 20, 2015

The caregivers from TenderHearted are excellent. They come in and they remind my father to take his medication. They assist him in his daily living skills at the same time gives him a lot of dignity and freedom.

Sylvio April 20, 2015

I fell and broke my hips and the nursing home I went with recommended TenderHearted Home Care. I'm using them for two years now. All the ladies who came had given me outstanding care. They have very good work ethic.

Mandy5 April 17, 2015

They are extremely attentive to what needs to be done. They are willing to accommodate any changes immediately. They provide transportation and always keep me in the loop on everything. Even when he was in the hospital, Peter, the caregiver, came to visit him. They have a wonderful relationship and they are so endearing. I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of in home care!

Linda G. March 20, 2015

Renee and all the caregivers at Tender Hearted Home Care have been absolutely delightful to deal with. Their excellent care provided our mother with truly "tender care". We cannot thank them enough.

Wanda839 March 06, 2015

TenderHearted Home Care was there when I needed assistance with my 97 year old mother. Each home care provider that cared for my mother while I ran errands and fulfilled appointments was not only professional and well trained in elderly care, but pleasant, courteous, and friendly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone desiring personalized attention and care for loved one(s). There was never a concern for safety or security during my absences and mom was happy and content when I returned. Renee and her team were a blessing to us and I believe they will be a blessing to anyone they serve.

CES FAMILY February 28, 2015

This is an awesome company. They work with you to determine your needs and match up caregivers to visit with your loved ones. The caregivers are qualified and exhibit a compassionate, positive attitude. They are extremely helpful and provide excellent service. My parents have enjoyed working with this company - both the owners and the caregivers. We highly recommend them to anyone who needs home care. You will have peace of mind that your loved ones are being cared for in a superior manner.

From TenderHearted Home Care

TenderHearted Home Care provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Piedmont area of NC. The care services we provide include:

• Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
  • Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care
  • Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Pet Care
  • Alzheimer's, Parkinson's & Dementia Care
  • Meal Preparation, Medication Reminders, Running Errands

TENDERHEARTED HOME CARE is a non-medical, in-home care agency providing home care solutions ranging from companion/sitter to extensive physical assistance. THHC can offer respite to family caregivers, extend and enhance safely living at home, or bring one-on-one personal care to the senior living in a group facility.

We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.

Our Service Area - Serving the Piedmont NC region which includes the following counties: Rowan, Cabarrus, Catawba, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Gaston, Guilford, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Montgomery, Randolph, Stanly, Union, and Yadkin.

Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, drug tested, criminal background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.

Features of TenderHearted Home Care

Rates

• Rate for overnight care: $125/night
  • Rate for hourly care: $18/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $250/day

• Licenses: Home Care License

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers
  • Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training areas extra: Infection Control, Incontinence & UTIs, Fall Risks, Elderly Diets, First Aid

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address