TenderHearted Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of TenderHearted Home Care

RS825334 September 19, 2016

I am very pleased with the agency, they are very dependable, friendly, and reliable. They help my husband with ADLs. Caregivers come in to the home; it is not always the same person, but the caregivers were very good, friendly, helpful and pleasant. No problems with the management and schedule. I am getting what I am paying for.

Melani134330 August 30, 2016

There is nothing I can say bad about Tender Hearted Home Care. During the most difficult time in my life, Renee and Peter G. along with all the home care workers Are God’s angels in my time of need. Peter works with me to make sure I have someone to care for my mom and they also take care of me. The caregivers are much more than that, in the 25 days they work here, they become family. The owners are good Christian people and that is important to me. I honestly can’t say enough about how much THHC helps me. Look no further for any home care.

Marsha W.506005 June 30, 2016

When my husband became unable to perform simple tasks, THHC was just what we needed. I work full-time and the assistance given by the THHC team provided him with excellent care and helped me get household chores completed without me worrying about what was not getting done. My husband was not really receptive to the idea originally but he has been “all in” since the first visit.

Gene G. May 11, 2016

The owners Renee and her husband are honest, dependable and Christian people. The caregivers that took care of my mother in her home were friendly and caring. I would not hesitate to hire them again and gladly recommend them to others, especially if you need help with the VA Aid and Attendance program.

Dorcas P. February 27, 2016

Hired to stay with my mother after 2 hip surgeries and several falls. We wanted her to be able to stay home and regain some of her independence. Staff has been absolutely wonderful. Always on time and very accommodating. My mother feels safe with the caregivers and is very comfortable accepting help from them. It is really nice to be able to take care of my family and not have to worry about my mom and her safety. The staff is always willing to be there when needed and even when the need is unplanned. Very kind and caring people. Their name definitely fits their action.

Sherri F. August 26, 2015

I want you to know how much we appreciated your service over the past few months. I can't say enough about how wonderful the caregiver was throughout this entire ordeal. My aunt really LOVED the caregiver and her service was a true gift from God. She was a real life saver for our family. I would say that the TenderHearted Home Care caregiver was our guardian angel!

Camille6 July 31, 2015

My father has been a client of TenderHearted Home Care for almost two years now. I have a young family and a job so I I was not able to "do it all". Luckily for us, because TenderHearted Home Care has been there everyday and takes my father to his doctor's visits. They send me weekly reports and doctor's notes too. We are so blessed to have found such valuable friends we can depend on, time and time again.

Libby B June 08, 2015

I am blessed to have THHC to help care for my family member. The THHC team is first class. They are dependable, compassionate, and professional. My family member looks forward to their visits and enjoys the time spent with THHC caregivers. I have complete peace of mind knowing THHC is there. THHC is very accomodating and will arrange schedules to suit my family member through complete daily notes. I recommend THHC to anyone!

Mike B.1 May 15, 2015

I don’t have the words to accurately describe the care provided for my dad. Reliable, compassionate, and wonderful. Would be a humble beginning. Thank you Renee and thanks to your staff that cared for my dad.

Caring110427250 May 05, 2015

The care I experienced with TenderHearted was excellent. All of the caregivers were topnotch. The management was good at timing and scheduling. I have never had any complaints about them. I would surely recommend them to others.

-Caring2 April 20, 2015

The caregivers from TenderHearted are excellent. They come in and they remind my father to take his medication. They assist him in his daily living skills at the same time gives him a lot of dignity and freedom.

Sylvio April 20, 2015

I fell and broke my hips and the nursing home I went with recommended TenderHearted Home Care. I'm using them for two years now. All the ladies who came had given me outstanding care. They have very good work ethic.

Mandy5 April 17, 2015

They are extremely attentive to what needs to be done. They are willing to accommodate any changes immediately. They provide transportation and always keep me in the loop on everything. Even when he was in the hospital, Peter, the caregiver, came to visit him. They have a wonderful relationship and they are so endearing. I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of in home care!

Linda G. March 20, 2015

Renee and all the caregivers at Tender Hearted Home Care have been absolutely delightful to deal with. Their excellent care provided our mother with truly "tender care". We cannot thank them enough.

Wanda839 March 06, 2015

TenderHearted Home Care was there when I needed assistance with my 97 year old mother. Each home care provider that cared for my mother while I ran errands and fulfilled appointments was not only professional and well trained in elderly care, but pleasant, courteous, and friendly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone desiring personalized attention and care for loved one(s). There was never a concern for safety or security during my absences and mom was happy and content when I returned. Renee and her team were a blessing to us and I believe they will be a blessing to anyone they serve.

CES FAMILY February 28, 2015

This is an awesome company. They work with you to determine your needs and match up caregivers to visit with your loved ones. The caregivers are qualified and exhibit a compassionate, positive attitude. They are extremely helpful and provide excellent service. My parents have enjoyed working with this company - both the owners and the caregivers. We highly recommend them to anyone who needs home care. You will have peace of mind that your loved ones are being cared for in a superior manner.

From TenderHearted Home Care

TenderHearted Home Care provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Piedmont area of NC. The care services we provide include:

• Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
  • Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care
  • Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Pet Care
  • Alzheimer's, Parkinson's & Dementia Care
  • Meal Preparation, Medication Reminders, Running Errands

TENDERHEARTED HOME CARE is a non-medical, in-home care agency providing home care solutions ranging from companion/sitter to extensive physical assistance. THHC can offer respite to family caregivers, extend and enhance safely living at home, or bring one-on-one personal care to the senior living in a group facility.

We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.

Our Service Area - Serving the Piedmont NC region which includes the following counties: Rowan, Cabarrus, Catawba, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Gaston, Guilford, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Montgomery, Randolph, Stanly, Union, and Yadkin.

Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, drug tested, criminal background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.

Features of TenderHearted Home Care

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra Infection Control, Incontinence & Ut Is, Fall Risks, Elderly Diets, First Aid

Payment options