Care Advantage - Newport News

Overview of Ratings

3.7

August 23, 2017

By DAVID P_515206

Care Advantage is very caring about their patients. Care Advantage does things for me that I am not able to do for myself.

August 18, 2017

By RICHARD M_513550

Whenever I call Care Advantage with a problem they respond promptly! The caregivers have been excellent. There have been a few that weren't as great because they couldn't perform the tasks needed.

July 28, 2017

By WILLIAM L_503392

Care Advantage was very quick to find care for my father. How helpful the service is depends on which caregiver comes. I am able to go to work and not worry about my father while I am away.

July 19, 2017

By JOHN K_497876

Care Advantage could improve with their communication. When there is a call out, there is a decrease in communication with us. The services make the client's life easier because he has somebody else besides a family member to provide him with personal care.

July 18, 2017

By HARVEY B_497586

Care Advantage is inconsistent. Care Advantage did not always provide an aide and did not respond to calls.

From Care Advantage - Newport News

Care Advantage - Newport News is an in-home care provider serving Newport News, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage - Newport News offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Care Advantage - Newport News