Care Advantage - Newport News

Reviews of Care Advantage - Newport News

4.1

January 17, 2018

By RAY A

My caregiver was very timely and efficient. She was able to prepare food for me and helped me to get around the house.

December 20, 2017

By SHIRLEY S_2

Care Advantage hasn't given me any problems. I'm also new to the agency. Care Advantage provides me with a caregiver who comes to my home about three times a week. She comes to straighten out my place.

December 12, 2017

By MYRNA W_1

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage provides caregivers who are able to do the things that I need them to do for me. Care Advantage makes my life a whole lot easier by doing what they are supposed to do when they come into my home.

By SADIE C C

Care Advantage is pretty good and when I called them, they were nice and respectful. The caregivers come from 8 am till 2 pm. I would like to receive more hours of services because I can't get out of bed. Once the caregivers leave at 2 pm, I'm all alone.

By CORNELIUS H

Care Advantage sends nice nurses to help me with what I need. Care Advantage has made life better for me because they help me and make me feel better when they come to help me.

By JAMES B_2

The services I have received from Care Advantage have been good. The services from Care Advantage have helped me out a lot. I am handicapped, so there are a lot of things that I can't do that they do for me.

October 30, 2017

By PEARLINE J

Care Advantage sends me quality people and they make sure that I have a good caregiver. The caregivers that I have work together and they take care of me very efficiently.

October 23, 2017

By SAMUEL C

Care Advantage has great, professional caregivers who treat the clients great. Care Advantage is able to help my father out with doing the work needed.

October 16, 2017

By WILLIAM R_4

Care Advantage cares a lot about what they do. The services help because they show me different ways to do things to make my life easier.

September 18, 2017

By HELEN M_4

Care Advantage would have to provide the consistency and a good line of communication in terms of the caregivers for me to want to rate them as a 10. The caregivers have no idea what the care plan is sometimes as well, but I have seen what their care plan is and it was totally different from what they told me it was going to be. The lack of communication is not fair to the client or the caregivers. My siblings and I work, so we have been trying to provide care for my mom, and it is very important to us to keep my mom keeping her home.

September 18, 2017

By TYRONE F

Care Advantage could train their caregivers better. The caregivers need to know what to do before they get here. Care Advantage has made my life easier by proving someone to assist me.

August 23, 2017

By DAVID P_7

Care Advantage is very caring about their patients. Care Advantage does things for me that I am not able to do for myself.

August 17, 2017

By RICHARD M_4

Whenever I call Care Advantage with a problem they respond promptly! The caregivers have been excellent. There have been a few that weren't as great because they couldn't perform the tasks needed.

July 28, 2017

By WILLIAM L_5

Care Advantage was very quick to find care for my father. How helpful the service is depends on which caregiver comes. I am able to go to work and not worry about my father while I am away.

July 19, 2017

By JOHN K_7

Care Advantage could improve with their communication. When there is a call out, there is a decrease in communication with us. The services make the client's life easier because he has somebody else besides a family member to provide him with personal care.

July 18, 2017

By HARVEY B

Care Advantage is inconsistent. Care Advantage did not always provide an aide and did not respond to calls.

From Care Advantage - Newport News

Our Mission, our purpose, our duty...

Care Advantage companies are fully committed to enhancing the lives of our patients, our employees, and the communities we serve.

We are focused on delivering exceptional care to our patients in their residence. We will provide a nurturing environment for our team members to grow and excel. We vow to make a positive contribution in the communities we serve and will do so with passion, integrity, and care.

Our Vision

To become the leader in the healthcare industry by continually evaluating and improving the way we conduct ourselves, ensuring our patients always receive exceptional service and care.

Our Values

These are our values, they define us as a company. They are a source of inspiration as we lead the way to a brighter future for our company and all who depend on it. They support our mission of making the lives better for each and every patient we care for.

C

COMPASSION We care and we are passionate about what we do. We give our hearts to our patients, their families, and our employees.

A

ATTITUDE We maintain a positive attitude. We display a "can-do" approach as we perform our responsibilities and engage those responsibilities with hard work, honesty, and integrity.

R

RESPECT We cherish each other's diversity and opinion. We have a deep admiration for everyone's unique story, skill, and knowledge.

E

EXCELLENCE We vow to go above and beyond. We are committed to delivering excellence to our patients, our employees, and our communities.

Photos of Care Advantage - Newport News

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening