Independent Life

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Independent Life

Monte1 April 06, 2016

Independent Life was really good. They were hands-on with their care. They went above and beyond than most care companies do. They took care of things that my mom didn't know she has access to. The caregivers did a good job. If my mom is sleeping, they find other things to do. They make themselves busy instead of just sitting around.

Charlene27 April 04, 2016

Independent life provided exceptional caregivers. They provide advice and have answers to my questions. They treat their clients like family members. I’ve dealt with other agencies and there is nothing like Independent Life. I wish I found them sooner.

Blake777 November 08, 2015

They introduced my to services I never new existed and walked through the program that paid for my moms caregiver. I would recommend independent life to anyone with a aging parent!

Caring109272150 August 27, 2015

We’ve found Independent Life months ago. The caregivers were fine. Everything with the agency was great.

Maletina February 19, 2015

Independent Life does a good job. They always answer the phone whenever I call them. They're very good and always on time. The caregiver does everything for us. She's a very good person.

Beverlee January 20, 2015

I found Independent Life by searching the internet. Everything with them has been great every step of the way. The owners are nice. They have a really good office manager, and everybody communicates. They're all knowledgeable. The caregiver is the best part. She's just awesome. She makes all of us feel comfortable specially my mom.

Norma17 January 20, 2015

A friend suggested Independent Life to us, and I went with them. The staff is knowledgeable, kind, and humble. I'm very happy with their care. Everybody seems to be perfect for me.

Kim104358750 January 13, 2015

I like Independent Life homecare. They do a very good job. If we have a problem, they resolve it right a way. I've used them since August. The aides do a good job and I like them a lot!

Sandylof December 13, 2014

Awesome company! They helped me get approved for service i didn't even know existed. My mom is a handful and independent life makes it manageable.

About Independent Life

Independent Life is an in-home care provider serving Las Vegas, NV and the surrounding area. Independent Life offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Independent Life