Comfort Keepers - Houston

Contact Now

Reviews of Comfort Keepers - Houston

bestintexas September 02, 2014

My first encounter with Comfort Keepers was when the home visit was done for my dad. The gentleman that came to do the visit seemed to be well versed in what the company had to offer. He was very patient and took the time to answer all of our questions. Care was arranged very quickly and the same person stayed with my dad until he passed. They provided my dad with care and comfort which was greatly appreciated.

liverwurstbetty August 21, 2014

My mother has had comfort Keepers on and off for about three years. My mother is hard to please but the caregivers have always been very patient and kind. We had used other agencies in the past but found the staff at Comfort Keepers to be very professional and we'll trained.

jazzyA August 18, 2014

My family member has been with Comfort Keepers less than a year. We find that the staff is very engaged in the care of my loved one. Particularly the office staff is extremely kind and helpful. Comfort Keepers is highly recommended to my friends and neighbors.

From Comfort Keepers - Houston

Comfort Keepers offers quality, loving, in-home care services for families just like yours. Our custom care plans provide just the right mix of services that preserve your loved one's independence, maintain their in-home safety, and enhance their quality of their life. Our caregivers are screened and trained to provide quality care and engage clients as active participants in their care. All Comfort Keepers' employees are insured, bonded, and covered by workers' compensation.

Comfort Keepers Mission

Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.

The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care (We call them Comfort Keepers.) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.

Our Philosophy

Interactive Caregiving is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:

• An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
  • A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
  • A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
  • A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
  • With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in-home care providers.

In-Home Companionship and Care Services

• Interactive Caregiving
  • Transitioning Home
  • End-of-Life Care
  • Veterans Care Programs

Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care services. Our expert caregivers provide customized care plans that may include personal care and companionship-homemaker services. We help seniors and other adults live an independent, quality life. Please give us a call today.

Features of Comfort Keepers - Houston