CarePlus Home Health, Inc

Reviews of CarePlus Home Health, Inc

Overview of Ratings

4.8

By Fred2

I have met Tom and he was really sincere, honest and runs a good agency. I was really really impressed by him. My husband was a medical doctor and I was married to him for 47 years. I'm now an old lady and I'm stuck in a chair because of arthritis. I have a 24/7 care. I find CarePlus a very professional and a very descent agency. My caregiver is wonderful. She's full time, 24/7. I just love her. She's there for me in every way that I need like preparing my meals, housekeeping and laundry.

By Ruth3

My son hired CarePlus for me since May of this year. They're very good and very prompt. If I had to call them with questions like who's coming or anything else they always let me know. I am happy with the caregivers. They're doing whatever I need them to do. We go to the store and they accompany me around. I really don't have any problems with them.

By Kathy9

My experience with CarePlus had been good. My sister in-law talked to somebody in their church and recommended them to us. I have no major complaints whatsoever. Sometimes though there's a language barrier issue. We get to have someone with a strong accent but right now we already found someone who is match for my Dad. Some are better than others. There's one particular caregiver who is very professional. I think her name is Yana. Others are also good and knows their job. There's only one that we did not allow to come back. She clocked in and then went outside and said she'll be back in a minute. She came back after half an hour. She watch movies in the computer and talk on her cellphone for a couple of hours. She even ask me to do stuff for her. So I ask for her not to come back. When I mentioned this to CarePlus management they said they were surprised because she is one of the better ones and people ask for her. Anyway, we have also someone that came in recently, she's also very good. When I offered her to eat with us, she would refuse and say they're not allowed to do that. Sometimes I would offer her a break and tell her to go downstairs and she would refuse as she is not allowed to do so. She does not use her cellphone while at work. She really sticks with the rules. Other caregivers are a little bit more relaxed. It's ok most of the time but she really go above and beyond. When she's here all night, she would check on dad every 2 hours. Others would just check on them if they hear my dad asking for help.

From CarePlus Home Health, Inc

Since 1995, CarePlus has been providing private duty home care services to clients living in Montgomery County MD, Prince Georges County MD Frederick County MD and Howard County MD. CarePlus is a licensed personal care agency, an established and respected care provider, known for high quality standards and services tailored to the unique needs of each individual.

Call now to ask about our promotions:
  • Financial Assistance Towards Your Home Care Service
  • FREE Personal Emergency Response System

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes