CarePlus Home Health, Inc

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of CarePlus Home Health, Inc

Lisa12 September 27, 2012

We were looking for a service that offers more things. One that could arrange a driver and could add more support to our system. Originally I got the recommendation from my mom's doctor. We were looking for somebody that I could get services from.

Now we have had several caregivers since we started with CarePlus in April. We have very strong and highly qualified caregivers. They have good compatibility with mom and when they didn't, they were able to switch people very quickly. Our current caregiver has been here for several months. The caregivers mainly give support and care for my mom.

Gaele September 20, 2012

The social worker from Kaiser recommended 3 agencies to me and CarePlus was one of them, so I called them up. They were excellent. I needed some transportation to medical appointments for my mom who is in an independent living residence. CarePlus is just out of this world! My mother seemed to be pleased with the aides. She's been with them for 6-8 months. Every time I call and a lot of times it was last minute, they were able to provide the transportation my mother needed.

Heinz September 10, 2012

I cannot live by myself anymore and I needed help and so I called CarePlus. Everything is good with them. I never had any problems with them. The caregiver I have is excellent.

Fred2 August 22, 2012

I have met Tom and he was really sincere, honest and runs a good agency. I was really really impressed by him. My husband was a medical doctor and I was married to him for 47 years. I'm now an old lady and I'm stuck in a chair because of arthritis. I have a 24/7 care. I find CarePlus a very professional and a very descent agency. My caregiver is wonderful. She's full time, 24/7. I just love her. She's there for me in every way that I need like preparing my meals, housekeeping and laundry.

Ruth3 August 22, 2012

My son hired CarePlus for me since May of this year. They're very good and very prompt. If I had to call them with questions like who's coming or anything else they always let me know. I am happy with the caregivers. They're doing whatever I need them to do. We go to the store and they accompany me around. I really don't have any problems with them.

Kathy9 August 22, 2012

My experience with CarePlus had been good. My sister in-law talked to somebody in their church and recommended them to us. I have no major complaints whatsoever. Sometimes though there's a language barrier issue. We get to have someone with a strong accent but right now we already found someone who is match for my Dad. Some are better than others. There's one particular caregiver who is very professional. I think her name is Yana. Others are also good and knows their job. There's only one that we did not allow to come back. She clocked in and then went outside and said she'll be back in a minute. She came back after half an hour. She watch movies in the computer and talk on her cellphone for a couple of hours. She even ask me to do stuff for her. So I ask for her not to come back. When I mentioned this to CarePlus management they said they were surprised because she is one of the better ones and people ask for her. Anyway, we have also someone that came in recently, she's also very good. When I offered her to eat with us, she would refuse and say they're not allowed to do that. Sometimes I would offer her a break and tell her to go downstairs and she would refuse as she is not allowed to do so. She does not use her cellphone while at work. She really sticks with the rules. Other caregivers are a little bit more relaxed. It's ok most of the time but she really go above and beyond. When she's here all night, she would check on dad every 2 hours. Others would just check on them if they hear my dad asking for help.

About CarePlus Home Health, Inc

CarePlus Home Health, Inc is an in-home care provider serving Gaithersburg, MD and the surrounding area. CarePlus Home Health, Inc offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of CarePlus Home Health, Inc