Honor is a comprehensive home-care solution that helps older adults continue to live in their own homes with joy, comfort and grace. Honor offers the highest quality care by combining the best care professionals with smart, easy-to-use technology that makes it fast, easy, and effective to schedule, deliver, and manage quality care.What makes Honor different?
- Our amazing Care Professionals are trained with expert knowledge to provide the best personalized care based on your family’s needs.
- Our app helps you schedule and manage care easily from anywhere so you can stay informed and in control.
- Our Care Team is available 24/7 to support you and to ensure seamless care.
Honor Care Pros are the best—we make sure of it. We only select qualified professional caregivers, then we train them with expert knowledge so they can deliver the highest level of personalized care.
Our easy-to-use Honor Family App connects you, your loved one, and amazing home care professionals. You can see who’s coming to the home and exactly when they arrive and leave.
Honor is proud to partner with the American Cancer Society, the National Parkinson Foundation, and other trusted experts. Using expertise accessed through these partnerships, Honor provides additional training for our Care Pros based on proprietary care guidance.
Features of Honor
- Rate for overnight care: $276
- Rate for hourly care: $25/hour
- Referral agency. (Provider refers independent caregivers to you.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- We have male caregivers/companions
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Credit card
- Our business is bonded and insured
5440 Harvest Hill Road, Suite 115
Dallas, TX 75230
Reviews of Honor | Dallas, TX
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities