Home Helpers & Direct Link of Santa Clara Valley

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
95014, 95020, 95030, 95032, 95033, 95035, 95036, 95131, 95148, 94022, 94024, 94028, 94304, 94536, 94538, 94539, 94555, 95070, 95120
Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers & Direct Link of Santa Clara Valley

March 04, 2017

By Michelle388372

We’re very happy with Home Helpers. They came out right away and helped me, so I’m glad that someone is working with my mom with a range of skills. The caregivers have good attitudes and are good listeners. They’re very quick to respond and have been helpful. My mom is in her 90s, and her short-term memory is going, so it’s helpful to have someone who doesn’t mind repeating information to her because she’ll ask the same question over and over. She needs someone to drive for her, so someone drives for her. They come on time and check 24 hours ahead to make sure that everything is fine. It’s a good value and a good consistent thing we can count on. They keep us informed by texting and e-mails.

January 13, 2017

By Carrie A

Home Helpers makes my life easier through the flexibility they offer and how they can be here after one phone call. It makes my job easier knowing I can count on them.

January 25, 2013

By Debbie14

They worked for my uncle who was very very sick until he passed away. They actually became like family to us given that we're really picky. Home Helpers is just exceptional. They're very caring, loyal, and loving. I feel safe with them. I can actually take a day off with no worries at all. They'll do anything I say. They're always so very willing. They're always there and always available. They're fantastic. There's nothing wrong I can say about them.

From Home Helpers & Direct Link of Santa Clara Valley

Home Helpers & Direct Link of Santa Clara Valley is an in-home care provider serving Portola valley, Palo Alto, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Fremont, San Jose, Saratoga, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Campbell & Santa Clara area. Home Helpers & Direct Link of Santa Clara Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Home Helpers & Direct Link of Santa Clara Valley

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening