VestaCare, LLC

Contact Now

Reviews of VestaCare, LLC

Caring6973 November 22, 2013

My sister found VestaCare for mom. My mom was perfectly satisfied with them. She used them for a coupe of weeks. The management and the caregivers were good.

Cheryl15 October 12, 2013

I really liked when Matt sat with my mother and got to know her. He even brought her some ice cream bars. It was really sweet of him to do that. The caregivers were very nice, caring and responsible.

Before my mother died, I made an appointment with her to go for an eye exam. My daughter accompanied her. I called Matt to meet my mother there because my daughter just couldn't really handle her by herself. It just gave me a peace of mind that I could count on him to do things for my mother. It was really nice.

Lori14 July 15, 2013

I went online one night about 9pm and saw Vesta Care. It's close to home and their services sounded good. I filled out the form and submitted and just after a few seconds, Matt called me. He talked to me like I've known him forever. He came out to my dad's house and assessed him. He was there for a couple of hours and actually interacted with my dad. It was the first time that my dad had ever sat at the kitchen table for two hours straight and talked to somebody. My dad has dementia and couldn't really focus on a conversation but Matt was able to keep him focused. Matt involved him in the treatment plan and everything.

They're professional and friendly. You couldn't find a better company or caregivers than Matt's team. They're wonderful.

From VestaCare, LLC

Family Peace-of-Mind

When we talk with you about the needs of your loved one we know your situation is as unique as your family.

Vesta Care is a family-owned home care service who understand the situation you are in because we have been there too. After experiencing for ourselves the difficulty of finding trusted and reliable care for loved ones, we wanted to help make this process easier on others. With our gained knowledge we can alleviate the stress on families going through such uncertainty and really make a meaningful difference in the community.

From the beginning we used a very consultative approach to helping each of our potential clients. When we recognize the need for additional care for a loved one, it's normal for that loved one to be resistant to the idea. It can be counter to your goals if we begin the process with a lot of paperwork and pressured sales people. With Vesta Care you get a conversation, a needs assessment, and an outline for a comprehensive care plan. Call us so we can get to know your situation and answer any questions you have. We can help find a care solution that’s right for you and your loved one.

Features of VestaCare, LLC