Right at Home Greater Colorado Springs

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Greater Colorado Springs

William and Joan Gordon December 18, 2015

We are very happy and satisfied with our care from Right at Home.

Frederick Thayer December 15, 2015

Right at Home does an outstanding service. Keri does my cleaning and I'm very pleased.

Rowd19 December 03, 2015

We really like Right at Home we have used other companies before and after a few problems we switched to Right at Home. My family member has dementia and she can be very confused and upset at times. Recently we had a new caregiver come by, a short girl named Shirley we loved her! My family member was all smiles and really happy. Thank you Right at Home Shirley treated my family member with respect and was so kind and sweet. She knew how to speak to my family member and to help ease her anxiety. You can tell she has a lot of experience with dementia care and this was what we wanted! We don’t want someone who is clueless so meeting Shirley was great. She cleaned up and cooked and made sure my family member was cleaned up and fed. The best part is she stayed focused on my family member and talked about music and the weather and old time favorite television shows. I thank you all! It was so nice seeing her so happy. She was very upset when Shirley had to go, we will be requesting her the next time we need care in our home.

Lorna Harris September 30, 2015

All services received have been excellent. Very professional and caring staff. Couldn't do it without everyone. Thank you.

William115010750 August 06, 2015

Right at Home seems to be very concerned about the patient and getting a compatable caregiver to suit the situation. The caregivers have been very helpful. They do any "chores" asked. I highly recommend them!

Kathy107525850 May 26, 2015

We went with Right at Home. When we interviewed the woman that came out, she was very, very good and very personable. So far, it is working out. The caregivers only come in once every couple of weeks. They're doing laundry, they're changing the beds, and they're cooking dinner and cleaning up. My parents are very happy with them. They show up in a nursing outfit -- they don't just come in in regular clothes -- so they're very professional, and they look for things to do.

Susan104918950 January 23, 2015

I think Right at Home does a good job listening to me. They try to help figure out my concerns.

Nena1 December 27, 2014

I would not trade either gal for any other. Jen has been with me for 3 years plus, and Norma has been with me almost a year. Right at Home has been a good fit for me, and they seem to cater to my wants and needs. I can be somewhat demanding, and they seem to have the combination.

Angela8 December 24, 2013

The Right at Home staff has always been very accommodating. When I have a resident who needs services, the staff responds promptly no matter the time of the day or the type of need. That is the type of service required to be successful in the senior industry.

Shawn3 December 24, 2013

Benjamin and Greg is the best! They care about their clients and coordinates well.

Li1 December 07, 2013

I love Right at Home. So glad to have a wonderful relationship with your organization!

Frank-1 December 31, 2008

My loved one used this service

We've utilized several homecare agencies for our folks. Right at Home is simply the best. Perfect service, perfect communication, perfect people.

From Right at Home Greater Colorado Springs