Right at Home Greater Colorado Springs

4.9

December 03, 2015

By Rowd19

Other

We really like Right at Home we have used other companies before and after a few problems we switched to Right at Home. My family member has dementia and she can be very confused and upset at times. Recently we had a new caregiver come by, a short girl named Shirley we loved her! My family member was all smiles and really happy. Thank you Right at Home Shirley treated my family member with respect and was so kind and sweet. She knew how to speak to my family member and to help ease her anxiety. You can tell she has a lot of experience with dementia care and this was what we wanted! We don’t want someone who is clueless so meeting Shirley was great. She cleaned up and cooked and made sure my family member was cleaned up and fed. The best part is she stayed focused on my family member and talked about music and the weather and old time favorite television shows. I thank you all! It was so nice seeing her so happy. She was very upset when Shirley had to go, we will be requesting her the next time we need care in our home.

September 30, 2015

By Lorna Harris

All services received have been excellent. Very professional and caring staff. Couldn't do it without everyone. Thank you.

August 06, 2015

By William115010750

Right at Home seems to be very concerned about the patient and getting a compatable caregiver to suit the situation. The caregivers have been very helpful. They do any "chores" asked. I highly recommend them!

May 26, 2015

By Kathy107525850

We went with Right at Home. When we interviewed the woman that came out, she was very, very good and very personable. So far, it is working out. The caregivers only come in once every couple of weeks. They're doing laundry, they're changing the beds, and they're cooking dinner and cleaning up. My parents are very happy with them. They show up in a nursing outfit -- they don't just come in in regular clothes -- so they're very professional, and they look for things to do.

January 23, 2015

By Susan104918950

I think Right at Home does a good job listening to me. They try to help figure out my concerns.

December 27, 2014

By Nena1

I would not trade either gal for any other. Jen has been with me for 3 years plus, and Norma has been with me almost a year. Right at Home has been a good fit for me, and they seem to cater to my wants and needs. I can be somewhat demanding, and they seem to have the combination.

December 24, 2013

By Angela8

The Right at Home staff has always been very accommodating. When I have a resident who needs services, the staff responds promptly no matter the time of the day or the type of need. That is the type of service required to be successful in the senior industry.

December 24, 2013

By Shawn3

Benjamin and Greg is the best! They care about their clients and coordinates well.

December 07, 2013

By Li1

I love Right at Home. So glad to have a wonderful relationship with your organization!

December 31, 2008

By Frank-1

My loved one used this service

We've utilized several homecare agencies for our folks. Right at Home is simply the best. Perfect service, perfect communication, perfect people.

From Right at Home Greater Colorado Springs