Comfort Keepers | Cherry Hill, NJ

Contact Now

Reviews of Comfort Keepers | Cherry Hill, NJ

Mary75876550 September 20, 2013

Comfort Keepers provides caring and comfort to their clients. I was well cared for and treated like family, while in the comfort of my own home.

Phyllis19 September 20, 2013

Excellent! Everything was taken care of - nothing left to chance.

Marian4 September 20, 2013

Wonderful with a smile.

Claire7 September 20, 2013

I used Comfort Keepers for my mother since 2006. Since the current owners took over in 2010, the service has been excellent! Unfortunately, I had to put my mother in long term care recently, but I highly recommend Comfort Keepers of Maple Shade.

David43 September 20, 2013

Services provided for my mother was excellent. Were very accommodating to some problems that arose during the care giving. Always were on time and were contacted if changes had to be made.

Caring8400 September 20, 2013

My mother received the best one-on-one care for her Alzheimer's disease. The caregivers that came to our home were interested in engaging with my mother so she had the best quality of life. I work full-time and I never worried that my mother would not be receiving excellent services based on her individual needs until I came home from work.

Patricia28 September 20, 2013

The quality of service is excellent. They are very caring people

Nancy75875250 September 20, 2013

Have used Comfort Keepers for my mom for about 6 months. The caregivers are always punctual, professionally dressed, pleasant and helpful. They always ask what they can do to better assist you or the client. I would highly recommend.

Debbie42 September 20, 2013

The service always provides what I may need or require.

Cian September 20, 2013

Extremely happy with all aspects of the service. We have a fantastic caregiver provided by Comfort Keepers. The main office and staff are also wonderful.

From Comfort Keepers

Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity that they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.

Living well encompasses many things. It is mental, physical, emotional and social. Interactive Caregiving is our philosophy of care that considers all of these factors and the importance of each.

• Highly individualized care
  • Home safety solutions
  • Screened, bonded and insured mature caregivers
  • Caregivers experienced with dementia, Alzheimer's
  • Provide care to those receiving hospice services
  • Hourly as well as live-in services provided
  • Free, initial in-home assessment
  • Family owned and operated business

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes