Emerald Heights

10901 176Th Circle Ne, Redmond, WA, 98052

Reviews of Emerald Heights

klo92 August 28, 2012

My experience with this assisted living provider was that the facility was very clean. The staff was extremely friendly and connected well with the residents. I even had dinner with a few of the residents. The menu had a large selection and variety and was surprisingly good. I also helped out one day for BINGO; which was a favorite past time of many of the residents. All of the residents seemed like they enjoyed themselves at Emerald Heights. When I went to stuff all the envelops for the weekly newsletter the offices were VERY organized. I could tell by the cleanliness, the organization and the thought that the workers put in to their job that they genuinely enjoyed their job. It takes a lot of patience to work in this field and Emerald Heights is an excellent place to have your friend or loved one live here. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Emerald Heights

Emerald Heights is a continuing care retirement community in Redmond, WA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Emerald Heights for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Emerald Heights