Tallgrass Creek Continuing Care Retirement Community

13800 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS, 66223

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Tallgrass Creek | Continuing Care Retirement Community

April 07, 2015

The staff at Tallgrass Creek was very accommodating, pleasant, and helpful. They offer organized activities by groups or individually. They also offer transportation that takes you to concerts and shopping malls. They have adequate parking for your own car if you want to take it there. It’s a gated community, and you have to check in at the gate. You also have to check in at the lobby, and they will ask you who you want to see, so I think it is secure. We were able to eat there, and their dining area is very well maintained and very clean. The food was good.

March 20, 2015

By Becky30

We had my father in another facility named Tallgrass Creek. He was in rehab there for maybe three weeks. Their therapist is good, but the therapists only see the patients for maybe half an hour a day or an hour a day. They just did not have a good system partly because they are newer, and they have not worked out all their kinks yet. I just think their sights are on maybe the wrong priorities. We get promised a lot of stuff at the front end when you are looking at the place, but then it isn’t delivered very well, and it was just stressful for me to have my dad at Tallgrass Creek.

April 05, 2014

By Diana31

The one that we went to recently is Tallgrass. It was fairly close. The proximity was a good thing. It's fairly new, so it's very clean. It has a nice exercise room and pool. The people seemed to be a lot more active and lively. My parents are probably more active than some of the other seniors. It seemed like there was a lot going on, and that was appealing. There were some good-sized apartments. They have a 2-bedroom townhome. It's a little more expensive because you have a buy-in there. We were very impressed with the lady who took us around on a tour. The people we met were very nice. It's a very nice facility.

Photos of Tallgrass Creek

About Tallgrass Creek

Tallgrass Creek is a continuing care retirement community in Overland Park, KS that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Tallgrass Creek for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Tallgrass Creek