Aberdeen Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

17500 West 119th Street, Olathe, KS, 66061

Reviews of Aberdeen Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

GibCampy June 24, 2011

At the request of a relative who was considering Aberdeen Village, my sister and I dropped in to see the facility. My first impression was that this had to be one of the nicest facilities I had ever visited. The staff member who met us was very graciously showed us around even though we did not have an appointment. Every area, rooms, common areas, dining room, pool were clean and beautifully decorated. There were many resident activities which seemed would fit everyones tastes. As we were getting into our car in the parking lot a current residents relative parked next to us and expressed how happy her mother was living at Aberdeen Village. To me, the was the best recommendation of all! I felt comfortable that this facility is part of a well established network of care facilites with a good reputation.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Aberdeen Village

Aberdeen Village is a continuing care retirement community in Olathe, KS that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Aberdeen Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Features of Aberdeen Village