Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

Reviews of Windsor Park Manor

Posted by Caring101959750 February 10, 2015

I liked the Windsor Park Manor quite a lot. I am not really happy about how far away this one is from Geneva. The staff was very nice and very helpful. I had a very good tour. It was a very lovely place. One of the things that my wife and I like a lot about both Windsor Park and another facility -- which we have not visited -- is that they have duplex homes for independent living. I had an excellent time. It was very helpful, and I liked it. My only concern as I said was location. It is not really far, but I would like it to be a little closer. It is not quite as convenient as I had hoped.

Posted by Pat101406150 January 26, 2015

Windsor Park is close to me, and the staff all seems very nice. The rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated. They have a variety of food.

We know a lot of people that lives there, it’s a friendly place, and it’s a Christian-based organization. The price was good. They have a fitness center, and they go out to do trips.

Posted by DebbieSlivka January 22, 2015
1.0

Because my mother has only one working kidney she uses the restroom not often but when she needs to go she needs to go probably like most elderly people. Do to that fact this facility would not accept her as a rehab patient. They stated they could not respond to her needs for help to the restroom within ten minutes. This was explained that it was a temporary situation as once she regains her strength she would be fine going and walking on her own. She was to be admitted in the afternoon and they informed us at 1:30pm the day of admittance that they would not accept her. My concern for anyone would be if they can not assist someone to the bathroom with in ten minutes maybe they are to under staffed and can not provide the kind of care our parents need. I was extremely disappointed in the way this was handle and would not ever recommend this facility to anyone.

Posted by caring79100150 March 19, 2014

Without a doubt, I would recommend Windsor Park Manor. I was very impressed. The facility itself was beautiful, the dining area was extraordinary. The level of activity they provide for the seniors was exceptional, as well. It was relatively expensive, but they offered a lot of stuff. It was just almost too extravagant for my mother's taste.

Posted by Caring77879150 January 31, 2014

We choose Windsor Park Manor because we like everything about it and it is close. It is very nice and clean. The staff is very good. My mom's room is spacious enough and my mom enjoys the food. They have activities. However, my mom is not involved with them yet.

Posted by Dutiful Son-in-Law November 21, 2011

Windsor provides a friendly atmosphere for most residents, although some have found the cliques hard to break into. I'm glad my in-laws are there.

Location of Windsor Park Manor