Village Hemet

2200 West Acacia, Hemet, CA, 92543

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Village Hemet

seeking info February 28, 2014

The Village Hemet was very expensive. They have an independent living and a nursing home, so once you're in, you can transfer back and forth. This facility was lovely. It was a very upscale, high-quality and comfortable place. I really like it, but I could no way afford it. They have fabulous food. They have their own high-quality chef that runs everything. We had luncheon there and the residents there said they eat that way all the time. They really have a fabulous food situation, but you would have to be very high-income to live there. The rooms were very nice. They had them all decorated. You can have a dog or a cat there with you. As for their staff, they were lovely except for one receptionist. I thought she was a little snooty. However, they're fabulous and nice. Most everyone who lived there was very comfortable. If I have all the money in the world, I would take The Village.

Nancy66920150 August 15, 2013

I liked the staff and the food at The Village Retirement Center. The environment was good, but each floor looked and felt the same. They had no cottages and we don't like apartments. But their apartments were new, clean and spick and span. It had a living room and a kitchen with a dishwasher and refrigerator. It had a good closet space in the bedroom. It had a balcony. They had a lot of crafts. They do a lot of trips. People could do a lot of things there.

About Village Hemet

Village Hemet is a continuing care retirement community in Hemet, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Village Hemet for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Village Hemet