Wesleyan Senior Living
Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities
Reviews of Wesleyan Senior Living
August 25, 2014
I visited this facility
Photos of Wesleyan Senior Living
About Wesleyan Senior Living
Welcome to Wesleyan Senior Living
More Choice, More Freedom, Better Living!
From Senior Independent Living to Assisted Living, Wesleyan has the right retirement community for you!
As a not-for-profit organization, we’re focused on your needs and making life easier and more rewarding. At a Wesleyan Senior Living community, each day brings new opportunities to learn, play and pursue your interests, connect with others and make new friends. Even the fees you pay are invested back into the services and amenities you use every day. At Wesleyan Senior Living, we truly care about you.
Our Promise to You: A home forever, a lifetime of care!
Most importantly, we offer an unparalleled promise. When you qualify for our continuum of care, you are guaranteed a place to live and a lifetime of care, no matter how your needs change—forever. Even if your financial resources run out, you will always be welcome here. That’s the Wesleyan Promise.
To provide an environment for older adults to experience the fullness of life, encouraging them to age successfully by growing socially, intellectually, physically, and spiritually with the care and support of a Christian community. We are the only community in Lorain County that partners with Masterpiece Living, a national association that focuses and supports all these areas of growth.
The Right Care at the Right Time
Active retirement living sometimes takes a helping hand to ensure wellness and a longer independent lifestyle. At our Wesley-Reeder-Boyd Assisted Living Apartments at Wesleyan Village, you’ll enjoy apartment living with a dedicated, licensed health care team ready to lend a helping hand 24/7.
Residential living shines through in the distinctive architectural features such as vaulted ceilings, custom windows and sunrooms. Studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom layouts are private, warm and inviting spaces for worry-free retirement living.
- Studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom design
- Flexible dining plans available, including special diet accommodations
- Housekeeping and linen services included
- All-inclusive utilities
- Basic cable TV
- Access to social and cultural activities and all community amenities
- Personalized assistance, including help with medication, dressing and bathing, based on individual needs
- Fully licensed, 24-hour staff
Wesleyan Village is tucked into the historic district of Elyria, Ohio
Wesleyan Village, our senior community in Elyria, is a great choice for convenience, wellness and maintenance-free living. Residents can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner, regular housekeeping, access to timesaving amenities such as postal services, on-site banking and a hair salon. Some plans include all utilities and basic cable services. Retirement living as it's meant to be, stress-free!
- Swim in our pool and enjoy a soothing soak in our whirlpool
- Take exercise classes
- Indulge you creative side with arts and crafts
- Have your hair styled in our Salon
- Participate in spiritual activities in our Chapel
- Attend social, cultural and educational programs, on campus and away
- Join neighbors for a game of cards, a cup of coffee, or engaging conversation
If you or someone you know needs Assisted Living please give us a call and will be glad to give you a tour.