Broadmead | Continuing Care Retirement Community

13801 York Road, Cockeysville, MD, 21030

Reviews of Broadmead | Continuing Care Retirement Community

CBandco May 03, 2013

Broadmead is a wonderful place that our grandmother raves about constantly! The staff truly went out of their way to make her feel welcome, and it didn't stop there. She always tells us how friendly and helpful everyone is to her, and how she has met some wonderful residents that she now calls friends. She raves about the staff and the delicious meals she gets in the dining room, she says she loves getting her hair done in the salon, and always tells us how helpful and warm the front desk and office staff are to her. She was reluctant to move to Broadmead, but now she says she wishes she found it sooner. We are so happy that she is happy and enjoying this stage in her life surrounded by wonderful people and living in such a pleasant atmosphere. My husband and I wish we could move in! We would definitely recommend Broadmead to anyone looking for a retirement community that is definitely 5 stars!

TerMac27 April 10, 2013

I toured Broadmead recently and it was great, and I really liked the community. However, I am not quite old enough yet to move in but will when the time comes.

About Broadmead

Broadmead is a continuing care retirement community in Cockeysville, MD that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Broadmead for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Broadmead