Arcadia Estate Assisted Living

5825 East Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ, 85018

Contact Now

Reviews of Arcadia Estate Assisted Living

Anonymous77 June 27, 2011

I have a friend from church that I visit regularly in this facility. He seems to enjoy the variety of food and activity offered. I believe this facility "leaves him alone" unless completing a routine check or delivering meds. I typically enjoy more interactive atmosphere within a home. I do not have contact with the man's family to know of thier satisfaction; however, it seems he is settled and comfortable. The home always seems clean and tidy. There is a lack of color and warmness immediately upon entering the home. The landscaping surrounding the home is nice; however, my friend states that rarely he is taken into the garden without having to make a special request.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Arcadia Estate Assisted Living

At Arcadia Estate Assisted Living we aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by our trained team. We respect the dignity and unique worth of each resident.

Arcadia Estate Assisted Living aims to provide an environment that promotes a sense of well being and we strive to make an outstanding difference in the lives of our residents and their loved ones.

Arcadia Estate Assisted Living is over 10,000 square feet of luxury living. Some our features includes a home theatre with a ten foot screen, library, fitness room and much more.

Features of Arcadia Estate Assisted Living