Silver Oak Country Estates

138 Sun Villa ct, Vista, CA, 92084

Reviews of Silver Oak Country Estates

Smith Family June 23, 2014

I am so impressed by the staff and quality of care provided to the residents. I live next door and visit the homes frequently with my kids. The owner Lorena goes beyond what is expected to make the residents feel special by providing exercise classes, music and crafts. She also makes sure to celebrate each resident's birthday to make them feel special. I would not hesitate to move a family member into these homes. And what really impresses me is the fact she allows her residents to bring their pets. Lorena truly shows compassion to her residents and the transition they must face.

SMarquis June 23, 2014

My mother has been a resident at Silver Oak for 2 years. I can say without a doubt, there is no finer care facility in this Country! The staff ensures the most compassionate, personalized and loving care! The patient's and their families are treated with respect and tenderness! The facilities and grounds are beautiful, well maintained and comforting. The food is bountiful and all home cooked. I cannot say enough positive things about the owner, Lorena and her staff! If you are at the stage in life when you need to find a place for a loved one come to Silver Oak. You will not be disappointed!

drwwhalen June 23, 2014

Lorena and her staff are wonderful. They have a great deal of experience in dealing with Alzheimers patients, and they are patient, kind and loving. Silver Oak is an oasis of peace for Mom. The food is fresh and healthy, the facilities immaculate and new, and Mom loves the activities and especially the rose garden. We've looked at and tried many other facilities, but Silver Oak is by far the best.

Doctor Newton June 23, 2014

As a Home Visiting Physician, I see my patients at many different Facilities. Silver Oak Country Estates is far above the rest. It is the place I would choose for my own family member - in fact I would live there myself. I love the gardens, the staff are professional and friendly. The food looks and smells delicious. My patients are happy and well cared for.

About Silver Oak Country Estates

Silver Oak Country Estates is an assisted living facility in Vista, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Silver Oak Country Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Silver Oak Country Estates

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 374602670