Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

75 Herrell Rd, Villa Rica, GA, 30180

Reviews of Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

Caring7874 April 24, 2013

My wife and I were at Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living. It was a quiet place. The staff were always present because there was an assisted living in the property. It was nice.

jen83grant1 June 23, 2012

This facility has always been clean. The building appears to be fairly new and has been kept up nicely. The landscaping is nice. The indoor decor is inviting. It is located close to the hospital and most of the city's doctor offices which is convienant. The staff was always friendly and courteous. They are smiling and welcoming when you go in. The facility has several activities for the seniors to do to stay busy. Each day is something new. It is a gated community which makes my friend's family feel safe. Her grandmother is in the early stages of alzhiemer's. They have a chapel on site. I believe they also have someone their that does hair cuts and fixes it for the seniors. I have always enjoyed the visits. It feels more homely than like a facility. I would definetely recommend this assisted living home to anyone looking for a place to put their parents.

Green Eyes June 20, 2012

The reason my husband and I moved to the cottages is because we are planning for the future. Knowing my husband's health condition, he will one day require an Assisted Living Community and I can continue to live independently while he receives the care he needs from Ashbrook Village Assisted Living. It will be convenient for me and my entire family.

Boss Man June 19, 2012

When my mother moved into Ashbrook Village, she was totally immobile and unable to care for herself. She wasn't speaking and was unresponsive to us. Once she settled in at Ashbrook, an intimate, assisted living facility, staffed with a compassionate team, their first concern is that of their residents; she slowly became herself. It was amazing! Within the first week she was up and about, eating on her own and acclimating socially to her new neighbors. Each week she improved more and more until we had our mother back.

Dusty62 June 12, 2012

I toured six Assisted Living Facilities before I made the decisiion to have my Aunt come to Ashbrook Village. The reason that helped me decide on Ashbrook was the cleanliness of the facility, the management and staff was very professional and the private suite and baths. I really liked the wide and open hallways and all the natural lighting. Now that my Aunt has been a resident for about a year, I know that I made the right decision because of the great care and love for her.

About Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Villa Rica, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living