Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

June 19, 2012

By Boss Man

When my mother moved into Ashbrook Village, she was totally immobile and unable to care for herself. She wasn't speaking and was unresponsive to us. Once she settled in at Ashbrook, an intimate, assisted living facility, staffed with a compassionate team, their first concern is that of their residents; she slowly became herself. It was amazing! Within the first week she was up and about, eating on her own and acclimating socially to her new neighbors. Each week she improved more and more until we had our mother back.

June 12, 2012

By Dusty62

I toured six Assisted Living Facilities before I made the decisiion to have my Aunt come to Ashbrook Village. The reason that helped me decide on Ashbrook was the cleanliness of the facility, the management and staff was very professional and the private suite and baths. I really liked the wide and open hallways and all the natural lighting. Now that my Aunt has been a resident for about a year, I know that I made the right decision because of the great care and love for her.

Photos of Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

About Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Villa Rica, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living