Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

Reviews of Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

4.8

June 18, 2012

By Boss Man

When my mother moved into Ashbrook Village, she was totally immobile and unable to care for herself. She wasn't speaking and was unresponsive to us. Once she settled in at Ashbrook, an intimate, assisted living facility, staffed with a compassionate team, their first concern is that of their residents; she slowly became herself. It was amazing! Within the first week she was up and about, eating on her own and acclimating socially to her new neighbors. Each week she improved more and more until we had our mother back.

June 12, 2012

By Dusty62

I toured six Assisted Living Facilities before I made the decisiion to have my Aunt come to Ashbrook Village. The reason that helped me decide on Ashbrook was the cleanliness of the facility, the management and staff was very professional and the private suite and baths. I really liked the wide and open hallways and all the natural lighting. Now that my Aunt has been a resident for about a year, I know that I made the right decision because of the great care and love for her.

Photos of Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

About Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living

Making the right choices later in life can be difficult for senior adults. As they prepare for life after retirement, many of them consider their safety and health to be top priorities when making decisions. A residential retirement community is a wonderful option for active senior adults.

Ashbrook Village, located in Villa Rica, Georgia, serves the West Georgia area offering independent cottages and an assisted living community. Nestled on 85 acres, Ashbrook Village is conveniently located to Tanner Medical Hospital and 3 miles from Interstate 20 so it is easily accessible to family members from several destinations.

INDEPENDENT LIVING

The perfect alternative to seniors who are looking to downsize and are interested in a low-maintenance lifestyle. Our one and two-bedroom cottages are spacious and include a kitchen, dining area, living room, handicap accessible bath and washer/dryer hook-ups. Residents living in Ashbrook Village's cottages can choose additional amenities and services such as housekeeping, laundry and meals served in our assisted living community in a private dining.

Our cottages are designed for seniors who do not need 24-hour supervision, but want to experience living in a retirement community where they will feel safe and secure knowing their friends and neighbors are a few short steps away.

ASSISTED LIVING

Ashbrook Village Assisted Living Community has been specifically designed and constructed to allow an abundance of natural light throughout our community. The community is clean and open, yet traditional enough offering a warm and friendly environment.

Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who may need some assistance with bathing, dressing, medication management and bathing. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, and transportation to doctor's appointments.

There are no long-term contracts, just a simple month-to-month fee. With a variety of care options, our residents only pay for what they need and want. Our staff takes pride in providing personal care assistance. We support and encourage the independence of our residents through our professional assisted living services. With our safe living accommodations and 24-hour staffing, resident and their families are comfortable knowing they are safe and secure.

Veterans Benefits

Ashbrook Village is proud to accept benefits available for U.S. veterans or the surviving spouse of a U.S. veteran. Once eligibility is determined, residents may receive a federal pension of up to $2,200 per month to help pay for assisted living services at Ashbrook Village.

Whether you are considering independent living assisted living, we invite you to take the time to call us and learn more. You are also welcomed to stop by for a tour of our wonderful community.

Kind regards,

Apartment Features

Temperature Control, Emergency Call System
Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, 24 hour security at Gate, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation

Map of Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living