Sonata Vero Beach Assisted Living

Reviews of Sonata Vero Beach | Assisted Living

4.4

April 21, 2014

By Barbara82998750

I like Horizon Bay Vero Beach very much. The whole place has a nice atmosphere. We like it. We looked at a cottage, and we also looked at some of the apartments.

January 30, 2014

By caring0514113

The one that I went to was Horizon Bay. I like the place and I would like to be able to go there when the time comes but I'm in a wheelchair and I bathe with a bathtub and they don't have bathtubs. They only have showers and that's the thing that would interfere with me going there when I need to. Their units are very nice. I had Thanksgiving dinner in their dining room and it was very nice, the food was good. I would recommend them as long as they are capable of using a shower.

December 12, 2013

I had visited Horizon Bay and it was really good, but it's just not for me right now. I talked to one staff and he toured me to the basics of the facility. We looked at the recreational and dining area and it was beautiful. The whole place is beautiful.

November 23, 2013

By Kasey1

My father was so pleased with the facility he did not want to visit any others. He will be moving in by 12/1/2013.

June 29, 2013

By caring0625213

My dad is now in Horizon Bay Vero Beach and he is very happy and comfortable there. They take very good care of him and we are very pleased. Their personnel are very considerate and caring. They have great activities and they are getting my dad involved. I would recommend them to somebody else.

June 18, 2013

By Ally1

I highly recommend Horizon Bay. The only reason why we were looking about possibly switching him to other facility was because of the way they structured their pricing for extra services which was kind of an all or nothing, but they have changed that to more a la carte menu. So you only have to pay what you need and that made us happy. Dad has been there since August and he is absolutely thriving. He has got a lovely one bedroom apartment. It has a little kitchen area. They come in and do the housekeeping every week and they do the laundry. The whole place is clean. It smells clean. It doesn't smell like old homes. It's nice. The food is very good. They have gourmet foods and I had to tell him that he had to cut back a little bit. The place is just like one big family. Everybody knows everybody from the management right down from all of the residents. My father is having a good time there and he feels important, so that has been really good for him. I just think they need more aides on duties, but I know their working on re-staffing.

September 27, 2012

By Melissa Chambers

Horizon Bay is a great assisted living facility; one of the best! My grandmother loves it there. She's lived at various living facilities and this one is by far her favorite. The staff is kinda and is always willing to help and the building is kept very clean and well managed.

April 03, 2012

By lgnee1

I visited Horizon Bay because my mother is in need of more care than I can provide. I was very please with what I saw. The director was superb. She was very visible and friendly. She knew all the residents by name. There is a doctor who comes in twice a week to see the residents. The dining hall is open basically all day. The staff is nice and polite and friendly. There was patio that the residents could go out and sit in. The grounds had very pretty gardens and nice walking paths. The facility is pet friendly.

Features of Sonata Vero Beach

About Sonata Vero Beach

Through innovative features, a homelike environment and impeccable design, Sonata Vero Beach Independent Living and Assisted Living is committed to ensuring our residents receive an experience that truly reflects the Sonata Senior Living high standards of care and service.

Map of Sonata Vero Beach