Magnolia Gardens Toms River, NJ

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Magnolia Gardens | Toms River, NJ

November 19, 2011

By jackk917

When my grandmother was no longer to live alone, she decided to go to Magnolia Gardens. She didn't want to move far from our family so this seemed like a great choice. We went to visit her 2 times a week until she passed away in 2010. Every time we went to visit, the staff was kind and warm. They always greeted us with a smile and took the time to learn who we were. Whenever something was wrong, they would contact my father immediately and express concerns or sometimes just to let him know she was fine and doing well. When we saw my grandmother, she was always well taken care of, clean and in good spirits. We got to know the staff pretty well. They were always making the place cheerful. They would decorate for holidays, do a lot of interesting things with the patients, and always seemed happy to be at work. Families were pretty much welcome to come anytime. It was very important to us to spend as much time as we could with her. I am very pleased with this facility and think that it is definitely a place worth checking out if you or someone you know needs a place to be taken care of.

September 30, 2011

By mommasan

We visited this facility when choosing a place for my mother. Although we didn't choose this location we did like it. It was just too far away. The staff were pleasant and friendly. The common areas looked clean and well kept. We saw many qualified staff attending to the needs of their residents. They had a lot of activities to keep the residents active and entertained. My only real complaint was that there seemed to be a disproportionate amount of male residents to female residents. There were a lot more men than women staying there and it kinda made us nervous about the safety of my mother being there. We didn't see anything bad, but it just made us uneasy. It seems silly, but when its your mother, it makes a difference. Overall we felt that it was a good place, just not right for our needs at that time.

Services & Amenities of Magnolia Gardens

• Pets: No Pets

About Magnolia Gardens

Magnolia Gardens is an assisted living facility in Toms River, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Magnolia Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Magnolia Gardens