Reviews of Weatherly Inn Assisted Living
Valerie300674 March 06, 2017
I visited this facility
We had a nice tour of the Weatherly Inn. It was really large, so we were really hesitant because of the size. It was a nice looking facility and well-appointed with lots of halls and spaces to go through, so we were a little concerned about that, and so we eliminated it because of its size. The staff was very helpful, gave us a nice tour, and was very welcoming. They had quite a few activities that they said they did on a daily basis. It felt like they were much more of a social group, trying to help people to socialize more because they were large, so they had pictures outside everybody’s room of who lives in each room. We thought it was kind of nice, so you know who was there and can connect a name with a face. The dining area looked very nice, clean, and quite large.
Mark061247 September 03, 2016
I am/was a resident of this facility
I moved in to the Weatherly Inn. It is very favorable. The facility is fine. The staff is very helpful. I live in an efficiency apartment, and it's fine. I have enough room to move around, and I am not feeling cramped.
Anonymous113812250 October 19, 2015
I visited this facility
We enjoyed our visit at Weatherly Inn. They gave us a nice lunch. The lady responsible in giving us the tour gave us a nice tour, and answered all our questions. She gave us extra information about the pricing for the units and the different highlights and benefits of staying in the facility. She was very informative. We thought the rooms were adequate size. Actually, they might be a little larger than we anticipated. They seemed to be well maintained. Some of them had nice courtyard views. The building was on three levels. Their elevators were convenient, and seemed adequate. They had nice lighted hallways. Compare to the other ones I saw, it was a little more like home. I thought they made a good job in making it feel homey as opposed to a kind of a sanitary facility. They also offered senior day care and we were thinking of using them for that service.
From Weatherly Inn Assisted Living
Welcome to Weatherly Inn Assisted Living of Tacoma Washington
The Weatherly Inn communities, in both Tacoma and Kent, Washington, are owned and operated by a local family whose heritage in senior living concepts goes back to 1959. The Bunn family makes their home right here in the Pacific Northwest, and over the years, multiple members have been involved in Weatherly Inn. Owners Larry R. Bunn, DDS, and Nancy Bunn Munro developed Weatherly Inn. Larry was the general contractor and operations manager for over fifteen years. Nancy was in charge of all interior design, choosing to decorate with antique furnishings from her Olympia shop, Nantucket Antiques. Today, operations in both communities are managed on a daily basis by their son, Alex Bunn,the third generation to carry on the legacy.
The Mission of Weatherly Inn begins in understanding each resident’s needs, values, and wishes. We endeavor to see the world through our residents’ eyes and understand the experience of each individual.
Our entire staff is committed to serving with creativity, compassion, and professional experience. As a team, we will do our best to ensure that we are providing the most beneficial environment for our residents in every aspect of care, so that they and their families receive the independence they want, the assistance they need, and the dignity they deserve.
Could you use some help with your medications and maybe grooming and dressing too? Our outstanding assisted living program is just for you. We offer just the right amount of care including:
- Supervision of medication administration and diabetic management (LPN staffing 24/7)
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
Weatherly Inn offers a wide variety of apartment sizes and configurations for assisted living residents. One is sure to suit your needs. We would be happy to discuss availability with you—just give us a call!
- Delicious meals prepared by our executive chef and served in our elegant dining room
- Private dining available for special family celebrations
- The Cove Café, our in-house coffee shop featuring made-to-order espresso drinks, savory soups and fresh sandwiches
- Reading Library
- Engaging social activities and stimulating entertainment
- Planned scenic drives and excursions
- On-site house pets
- Complimentary wireless Internet access and basic cable
- Beautifully appointed assembly room, den, chapel, fireside room, and garden room
- Chapel services weekly
- Outdoor courtyard with fountain feature and vegetable garden
- Multiple floor plans to choose from
- Individual heat and air conditioning in each apartment
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry service
- Seamstress services
- Private bathing spa with heated floors
- Power Cognitive Fitness Program
- Individualized care plans
- Medication supervision
- Scheduled medical transportation
- Medical appointment assistance
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) staffing 24/7
- Consulting nurse services
- Consulting physician services
- Licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Pet therapy
- Therapeutic massage
- Professional dental cleaning services
- Professional foot carev
Thank you for your interest at The Weatherly Inn Assisted Living of Tacoma Washington. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour. Thank you.
Features of Weatherly Inn Assisted Living
- Minimum rate: $2700/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- State Licenses 1577
Location of Weatherly Inn Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities