Brookdale Stockton

6725 Inglewood, Stockton, CA, 95207

Reviews of Brookdale Stockton

July 29, 2014

I was very impressed with Emeritus. I really liked all the friendliness. It was the only place that I saw where the residents appeared to be happy and outgoing. The food was very good. I like the fact that my friend can have her meal whenever she wants. Whenever she gets hungry, she can go and get something. I think she's happy where she is. She isn't on a strict schedule. I really like that, plus they have transportation to go different places. I was gone for a while and I just visited her, and the place has been sold. It's not quite as nice as it was. I like her room. It looks out over a parking lot, so that part is not great. In the city, it's hard for everybody to have great views, but her room is very nice.

July 19, 2014

By Tina12

I like Emeritus. It felt homey and welcoming. I felt welcomed and not like they were going to try to drag me into renting a place. They weren't pushy. They were all very nice. The rooms were big enough for one person, and there was enough room to get around. They were nice as well. Also, at Emeritus, they serve three meals a day.

Photos of Brookdale Stockton

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: License #397005329

About Brookdale Stockton

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Our anytime dining program Our 60-Day Guarantee Our warm friendly atmosphere Our beautiful grounds including Koi pond

Map of Brookdale Stockton