Reviews of Chateau on Capitol Avenue
Jennifer082668 June 10, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My relative is in a one-bedroom apartment at Chateau on Capitol Avenue. We've all been very happy with it. The staff has been wonderful to her. They have all kinds of games and trips.
Caring105253350 January 29, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
I find Chateau to be good; that's why I put my mother-in-law there. She's 107, and she doesn't participate on any activities, but it's all there. I will not mind living there because a lot of stuff goes on there. They have people come in and play music, and they take them to places. The dining area and the food are excellent. They have a very good chef. Her room is more than adequate for her needs. She has a little refrigerator and a microwave, but she cannot use them anyhow. I will recommend it if people can afford it because it is not an inexpensive place.
Sacto95823 August 30, 2012
I visited this facility
the facility was clean and bright. The staff were very friendly and respectful of the residents, but were cautious of non-employees until they were able to verify who and why you were there. This attention to the safety and security of the residents was very nice to see. The residents that I met stated that they enjoyed living at the facility and that they were well taken care of.
From Chateau on Capitol Avenue
Located across the street from Trinity Cathedral in Sacramento’s vibrant Midtown neighborhood, the Chateau on Capitol Avenue is located close to Sutter General Hospital in Midtown Sacramento. The Midtown neighborhood is known for its easy access to a wide variety of superb restaurants, shopping boutiques and art galleries. Many residents enjoy living in close proximity to family members who work in the downtown area.
The Chateau on Capitol Avenue offers three premier senior living options:
- Independent living for residents looking for a life-enriching residential community of peers.
- Assisted living for seniors requiring varying levels of compassionate care and lifestyle assistance.
The Chateau on Capitol Avenue is an elegant and engaging community where respect, compassionate care, and a ceaseless dedication to quality are top priorities. We strive to encourage and protect the individuality and unique needs of each resident by offering an array of services, from medication management and life-enrichment programs, to meals provided by our culinary-trained chef. Apartments are available on a month-to-month basis, allowing flexibility without the burden of an expensive buy-in or lengthy lease.
What Makes Us Special
Locally owned and operated for over 35 years.
Features of Chateau on Capitol Avenue
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: 1 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Activities extra: Bake Club and Bridge Club
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $2,728/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 62
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- State License(s): 347003111
Location of Chateau on Capitol Avenue
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities