Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre

June 18, 2015

By Betty105712050

I was in Merrill Gardens for about 6 weeks. I didn’t care for it. It’s regimented; it’s a bit pricey too. You feel like you’re in a sanitarium of some sort even though it’s a nice place. It’s right in the middle of downtown, and at night, the ambulance goes by and the traffic is noisy. It is right next to a bus depot that they put on one of the main streets, and it’s really loud. I have a friend that lives there, and she doesn’t care for it either. They fix what they want to fix, and they fix you your big meal at noon. If you need to go to a doctor’s appointment, they have cars that take you, and they charge $40 an hour or so.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please contact us directly if you are willing to provide additional feedback.

March 28, 2014

Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre was very nice. Everything was wonderful. It was a newer site. They just opened for residency. The environment was very nice. It was like walking into a cruise boat. Everything was new and beautiful. I also saw the dining room with white linen tablecloth and people being waited on. They didn't have to get their food. There was a little salad buffet area which was definitely a step up. It was very nice in there. I have seen a lot of social people there. Right at the kitty-corner from there is the Renton Senior Center, so it is very convenient for the seniors to walk over there for activities. Everything I had seen was a plus. The location was great. The only bad thing is that they didn't have what we were looking for. They didn't have a daycare.

September 27, 2013

By Glenn4

Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre is in central and downtown Renton so the location is close to the river. As far as the location, it may be easy for an elderly person to walk through the banks. You get to and from the grocery store being right downtown. It's a hotel, resort-type atmosphere. They have an open-ended lunch menu with an open-ended time so you don't need to go from 4pm-5pm to catch dinner. You can go anytime in the evening up until they close their dining area and order off the menu from whatever they have and whatever you want which is very different than other facilities. The most attractive feature for my parents is that they have some people they know there.

May 30, 2013

By Fred5

The staff at Merrill Gardens were very helpful and had been great. The rooms are excellent. The menu and food were very good. They took the residents to casinos, shows, trips, movies, entertainment, etc. They had something going on for the people everyday. However, the rate was too expensive for me.

Photos of Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre

• Russian
  • Spanish
  • Vietnamese

About Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre

Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre is located in downtown Renton across from the new transit center, near shopping and restaurants. Our apartment-style community offers all of the amenities of a home without the work. Imagine a life without household chores, yard work or home maintenance. Invite guests to a meal, special event or social outing. With our on-site Active Living Director, scheduled transportation and Anytime Dining program - there are opportunities to make new friends or entertain old ones right outside your front door. Welcome to Merrill Gardens, a one of a kind retirement community. Call today to reserve your apartment!

Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre offers independent living, assisted living and respite care.

Map of Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre