Five Star Premier Residences of Reno

3201 Plumas Street, Reno, NV, 89509

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Reno

Caring100699050 October 22, 2014

We decided on Five Star because it's a little closer to where we live, and it's just the most wonderful place I've ever been. I think they have been enlarging the dining room. They're still renovating, but it's still beautiful. They have so many amenities there so I'd give it a ten-stars. How’s that? There’s an exercise room, a bridge room, an arts and crafts room, and it goes on and on. I'm just really so glad that I moved here, and they keep it in such good shape. I couldn’t ask for better. They have a variety of room sizes like a studio (that’s what I have); they have a one-bedroom and then theres 2-bedrooms. I’m facing an inner courtyard, and then there’s a street close by. I have garage parking and they have some covered garages for most of the people. Everyone here is wonderful and friendly. I’m very happy. I just couldn’t ask for more.

Bob95128750 October 07, 2014

Five Star Premier Residences of Reno was very nice. They had all kinds of activities. The place was a mess because they had all kinds of construction going on. They were rebuilding the lobby and adding a brand new theater. The only problem with all these places is I have a certain set income and their charges for a reasonable facility to live in absorb the whole thing.

Caring85191950 May 30, 2014

I like Five Star Premier Residence of Reno, but my mom didn't have that feeling when she walked in. She also didn't like the sales lady we had. She felt she was very pushy and talked too much. The rooms and apartment there were very nice, except they had a kitchenette, which was more than what my mom wanted. So they didn't really offer less than that. Mom did not like the kitchenette part.

Thank you for your feedback about your recent visit to our community. We regret that your mother did not have a satisfactory experience as we strive to help our prospective residents feel comfortable in their search for a senior living community. We hope that you and your mother may choose to re-visit us in the future but, in the meantime, thank you for helping us to improve our customer service with your comments.

James A.Cox, Executive Director, Five Star Premier Residences of Reno

Caring62551850 May 12, 2014

Five Star Premier Residences of Reno is a nice place with nice staff and nice food. The rooms were in good shape. I was able to eat there, and the food was good.

Barbara79683150 February 28, 2014

When I walked in at the Fiver Star Premier Residence of Reno it appeared clean and well maintained.

Brian11 October 09, 2013

The staff at Five Star Premier Residences of Reno were friendly, very open and honest. They answered all my questions and seemed competent. The residents seemed happy and contented. However, it did not meet my mom's requirements.

From Five Star Premier Residences of Reno

Five Star Premier Residences of Reno offers compassionate senior care in Reno, NV. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Reno shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Reno, NV.

Features of Five Star Premier Residences of Reno

• Low fat
  • Low salt

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Spanish

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, 24 hour front desk staff

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: Room Service available at an extra charge

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: Phone and internet not included

• Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: AGC Category 2

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Five Star Premier Residences of Reno