The Palms at Ponte Vedra

405 Solana Road, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, 32082

Reviews of The Palms at Ponte Vedra

October 19, 2016

By sm123

Visited and know a relative that lives at The Palms. Nice place. Good food however the communication between the family member and staff appears to be unorganized. If a loved one needs a higher level of care you may want to look in to another facility.

October 13, 2016

By Kim768650

I would say my second favorite was The Palms at Ponte Vedra. It was equally as nice as the other community. They were a little bit more expensive, but they’re closer to my house. It was similarly as nice. It was very well decorated. I’m really impressed.

September 30, 2016

By Charlotte812046

I was very happy with The Palms at Ponte Vedra. I know the staff personally; they’re very nice. Everything was A-1, except for the cost. They’re very small rooms, but the food is very good; the dining area is beautiful. Everything was perfect.

March 18, 2016

By Linda121600450

The assisted living that I liked was The Palms. It’s new, lovely facility with a beautiful dining room and very impressive food service. The staff was extremely helpful and caring. The rooms were lovely and not as big as the rooms I saw in another facility, but they were very nice and very attractive. This was where I was going to put my mother for assisted living. It was much smaller, so there was a lot more individual attention.

January 16, 2016

By Sandy117651150

The Palms at Ponte Vedra is very beautiful, brand new, and pretty well designed. My mom and dad live there. The staff is very professional with many years of experience in assisted living and senior care. The supervisor is wonderful and has been in the business for many years. The rooms are beautiful. The dining area and the food are top notch. They have lots of activities like Wii bowling, bingo, watching the morning news, poker, and different things like that.

Photos of The Palms at Ponte Vedra

Features of The Palms at Ponte Vedra

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4100/month

• Dining Extra: We Do Not Include Ovens All Assisted Living Apartments Have Kitchenettes

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: AL12734

About The Palms at Ponte Vedra

Welcome to The Palms at Ponte Vedra

The Palms at Ponte Vedra has been created in the belief that aging is a creative and meaningful process to be respected, celebrated and supported. Located in the heart of North Florida, we are establishing a gracious and caring Assisted Living and Memory Care Community which ensures residents will receive the quality care and support they need to live remarkable lives.

INDEPENDENT LIFESTYLE

The best relationships are true partnerships in which choices and lifestyles are respected, but a helping hand is always nearby. At The Palms at Ponte Vedra, our staff will be available 24-hours a day. Here we anticipate life happening according to your plan – a plan that fits your current lifestyle. You can relax in knowing that our activities are the result of proven practices and an organization refined by experience.

Our assisted living community, licensed by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, will be the perfect residence for individuals who are capable of living independently with some assistance and supervision yet who are seeking access to a range of services to provide them with an enhanced level of health and well-being. We know that life brings us unexpected changes and we are here to support you when those changes come. Various levels of Personal Assistance are available and tailored to meet each resident’s specific needs. Residents will be evaluated prior to move-in and we will develop a detailed care plan just for you.in San Diego.

Map of The Palms at Ponte Vedra