Reviews of Laurelwood at The Pinehills
Helen122392250 April 24, 2016
I visited this facility
We visited Laurelwood at the Pinehills. The atmosphere and people were nice. It was a very homey, very nice place with beautiful rooms.
Helen, thank you SO much for your kind review!
John Ahl December 10, 2015
I am a musician who sings at Laurelwood in Plymouth Ma.I would like to say first that Laurelwood is a beautiful place,very well maintained. I have noticed how the personal who work at Laurelwood are very astute,helpful and friendly with everyone.The residents seem to enjoy being there,their interactions with the Laurelwood personal is nice to see.
Alan1945 November 19, 2015
I am a friend or relative of resident
My mother moved into Laurelwood in July 2015. I can not give this independent/assisted living facility a better rating. The staff, the facility, the cleanliness, the food, the activities, and the friendliness of the residents could not have been a better experience for my mother. Of course she was nervous going there, having lived in her own home for 60 years. But, after being there for only one day, you could hear the happiness in her voice. She would leave her room in the morning for breakfast and not return for any length of time until after supper because of all the activities that she joined. She went there as an independent resident, but because of a fall, needed assistance for a few weeks and the staff was always ready to help her. It is a wonderful place.
Alan, thank you SO much for such a wonderful review! We pride ourselves in giving our residents the best programming, care, dining, and so much more. We're thrilled your mother has flourished here. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out. Thanks again!
Caring115696950 August 21, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My mother is in Laurelwood at The Pinehills. It's new and modern, and it has a full kitchen in their assisted living apartments. They do a lot of activities. They have arts, computer classes, cards, and music, and they take the people to outdoor activities like fishing trips, art fairs, and the farmers market -- they take them everywhere. They also take them to doctor's appointments two days a week for those who don't have family nearby. I'm very happy with the staff.
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We're proud to offer a beautiful place to call home and wonderful staff members to take our residents on fun trips and help with any activity they want to do.
From Laurelwood at The Pinehills
Laurelwood at The Pinehills exemplifies the Northbridge commitment to meet the needs of seniors and their families and to be a good neighbor in the communities we serve. In addition, Northbridge incorporates its Eat Fresh/Eat Local Signature Program at Laurelwood at The Pinehills, which features collaborations with local growers and producers of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and seafood to create a dining experience that focuses on local tastes, freshness, and seasonal offerings. Our goal is to offer an inviting locale where seniors can live well and love life!
What Makes Us Special
Situated within a beautiful woodland of trees, hills and valleys, Laurelwood at The Pinehills, proudly takes its place as the newest neighborhood within The Pinehills, a village in the heart of Plymouth. Just a few miles from Cape Cod and 45 miles from Boston, Plymouth is where history and nature thrive.
Features of Laurelwood at The Pinehills
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency call system
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- 24 hour nurses: Yes
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- General store
- Hiking trails
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Activities extra: Computer class
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Minimum rate: $5,900/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $6,800/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: None
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Location of Laurelwood at The Pinehills
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities