Immanuel Campus of Care

11301 North 99th Avenue, Peoria, AZ, 85345

Reviews of Immanuel Campus of Care

Caring92551550 November 11, 2014

I’ve been at Immanuel Campus of Care since September. It was the only one that had availability; it had what I wanted. It’s a beautiful area. Everything is good. It’s just that there’s nothing to do; it’s pretty dull here. They have bingo and classes. They are always short on staff. Some days, the food is good; some days, it’s not. When I moved in here, they said they would have special diets for diabetics, and they don’t. Everybody eats the same thing.

Thank you for the positive input and constructive comments. Feedback like yours helps us do an even better job. I’m happy to start off with some good news! We have a new Community Life Director who started two weeks ago. that means we will soon go from 3 activities per day on weekends and 5-7 activities per day Monday through Friday, to far more in number and a wider variety as well. I want to also note that I'll take a look in the dining room to check to see if our Heart Healthy choices are also marked as good Diabetic choices. I would love to speak with you personally to discuss how we might improve your experience, especially in food and program/activity choices. Can you give me a call at 623-977-8373? Sincere thanks, Leah Shaler, LNHA, MBA, CPC Executive Director

Caring72376150 November 22, 2013

My mother has dementia thus she is in the directed memory care unit of Immanuel Campus of Care since August 20. She's doing very well. The facility is large and has different levels of care like assisted living or direct care. Her unit is not very large. It’s a locked down but the whole facility has over 100 beds.

ASamuelInTheWind September 10, 2012

The staff all seemed to be wonderful people and my mother absolutely loved them. The downside to this facility is that it can take staff a very, very long time to respond to a call from a person's dwelling. I believe this has a lot to do with them being understaffed. There were also a few instances where my mother was taken to hospital and it would be many hours later, if at all, that I was called an notified.

RaisingAl September 02, 2012

Overall good care in Directed Care Facility. My father is happy there. He is safe and secure. Staff is willing to work with family and provides support group meetings with interesting speakers related to caring for elderly family members.

Only negative is the person who provides haircuts will not accept payment after services rendered, which is impossible when family members work and resident isn't repsonsible enough to handle cash due to Alzheimer's.

Coleen1 June 28, 2012

I took a tour in Immanuel Campus and it seems very nice and it gave you a lot from the money that you will be paying. They have a lot of services and it's close to where I live so we can visit my in-laws anytime. The facility seems very inclusive. It has breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have outings every week. They have a bingo night and they have a gardening center. They also have a therapeutic pool. My in-laws are looking forward to move this July 13th. They will be getting an apartment and I think the apartment is nice. It's a bit small but it's enough for both of them.

rebmak80 January 28, 2012

I came here to visit my grandmother, who has been a resident at the facility for about four weeks. I was very satisfied with the atmosphere and cleanliness of the facility. All of the bedrooms are very well arranged. The kitchen and dining room are very clean, and the food tastes very good. They have several nurses and doctors who stay throughout the community all day, ready in case someone is in need of help. The landscape is beautiful! A pool, flowers, trees, grass, and other plants surround the whole landscape and are always taken care of. They also give the residents that stay there plenty of activities to do throughout the day. My grandma never complained about being bored or lonesome. Whether it was swimming, crafts, exercise, shopping, events, or much more, she always had something to do. I was a little scared at first in choosing which nursing home or retirement company was going to be best for my grandma and I definitely found this one to be the best.

Emmyrose January 04, 2012

This is a nice two story facility which has independent, assisted, skilled, and LTC living and memory care. They have studio and 1 bedroom apartments with partial kitchens in the assisted units. All are handicapped equipped and have an emergency call system. When I went inside it was very clean and nice.

The grounds are beautiful with front and back patios, grass, shrubs, and beautiful flower gardens. They have a heated pool.

They have beautiful formal dining room with restaurant style service.The food tastes very good and service great. There is a game room, fitness room,beauty shop,activity hall, tv room, and common areas. They also have a wellness center.

There are doctors who come in, nurses on staff 24/7, and CNAs. There are therapists on staff. They transport to doctors. The staff was nice and friendly to me. The skilled unit was clean as well.

They do lots of activities as games, arts and crafts, music, fitness exercises, ability for various educational classes, computer access, parties and celebrations. They go out shopping and lots of events. It is an active community. I loved it!

From Immanuel Campus of Care

Immanuel Campus of Care provides Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing in Peoria Arizona. We're located on a twelve acre campus filled with lush landscaping, courtyards, patios and balconies. Living in a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) means having all the benefits of comprehensive health care services, memory care, on-site rehabilitation and skilled care, when and if you ever need it. What can be better than the peace of mind that comes with knowing you can always add more services if your needs change? ALTCS Accepted. A Watermark retirement community.

Immanuel Campus of Care Housing Types offered

Housing Types: Studios, 1 Bedroom Apartments, 2 Bedroom Apartments

Immanuel Campus of Care Outside Care

Allows outside homecare/home healthcare services: Yes

Immanuel Campus of Care Rooms

Room Features: Wheel Chair accessible, Full Kitchen

Immanuel Campus of Care Community Features

Community Features: TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Clubhouse, Housecleaning, Computer Room, Parking, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Billiards, Hobby Area/Workshop, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Speakers, Volunteer Programs

Location of Immanuel Campus of Care