The Waterford at Carpenter's Creek

5918 North Davis Highway, Pensacola, FL, 32506

Reviews of The Waterford at Carpenter's Creek

Alan28 May 11, 2016

Pacifica Senior Living - Carpenters Creek used to be very nice, but now it’s kind of in disarray. There were spots in the ceiling with mold where they had leaks in the roof. It didn’t have a good smell and would definitely not be a place we would go.

Adayatatime January 20, 2016

My mother was at Carpenter’s Creek for about three weeks. The staff was very nice and kind. However, a lot of the things they told me would happen did not. They were supposed to paint the room before we got there and do some repairs, but it didn’t happen. We got the smallest room that they had, and it was very tight but adequate. They do have bigger rooms, but we just pick one, so it wasn’t their fault. I asked them to encourage activities, and they never really responded, so I wasn’t that impressed. They had activities, but I think they expected her to initiate rather than get her and ask her if she wants to go. We ate one meal there that was pretty good. They should try to encourage the residents to do the activities rather than letting it be their place to initiate it. She was in a wheelchair, so somebody had to come and take her there, and that didn’t happen.

James113939850 September 30, 2015

I had a brief tour at Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek. It's a one large building. I can say it’s very active and lively. They had a pianist and there are several people coming in; that was very nice.

porkchop June 11, 2013

My parent was at this facility for over 2 years. The food is really good and the facility is attractive, but older. My Dad entered this facility needing level 2 care. When he was hospitalized, they refused to take him back. They told us to put him in a nursing home. We found another assisted living facility for him and he is at the exact same level of functioning that he was at when he left Carpenters Creek. Even though their ad says they provide assistance for all activities of daily living, they like residents to be independent. Great place if you do not need help!

Grea

fishycat November 17, 2011

I got to see this lady's room which is as I expected, very small. Her daughter said that there were a lot of activities at Carpenter's Creek and that her mother liked living there. The public areas were very attractive, extremely clean, and there was no odor that I could tell in the hall outside the mother's room or inside her room. Much different from what I thought would be the case. It was a very pleasant surprise.

From The Waterford at Carpenter's Creek

Delight in convenient services and ample sunshine at The Waterford at Carpenter’s Creek, our senior living community in the beautiful Gulf Coast city of Pensacola. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with the activities of daily living, from housekeeping and laundry to medication management. For the benefit of our Independent Living and Assisted Living residents, we offer an array of thoughtful amenities, including a beautifully landscaped courtyard and surroundings where residents are welcome to walk and enjoy the pleasant year-round weather. Individual apartment homes are equipped with kitchenettes, walk-in closets and spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and safety-assist hand railings. During downtime, seniors can read a book from our well-stocked library, watch the big game in our lounge area with big-screen TV or perfect a sonata on our grand piano. Our senior living community in Pensacola offers three delicious restaurant-style meals daily, and a variety of popular local restaurants are nearby as well. Since our community is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a team of conscientious care providers, friends and family members of residents can rest assured that their loved ones are always in considerate hands. Discover our commitment to providing a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that The Waterford at Carpenter’s Creek provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment.

Features of The Waterford at Carpenter's Creek

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62