Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach

1050 Ocean Shore Blvd., Ormond Beach, FL, 32176

Reviews of Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach

Anthony27 May 11, 2016

My mom is at Seaside Manor. She has a roommate. The outside does not look that good, but the inside is nice. Their staff are all nice people and very friendly. They have some activities,but mom can’t participate in them. Their dining area looks like a restaurant.

Jane105953650 June 15, 2015

I did go to Seaside Manor, but I didn't like it. First of all, it had air conditioned windows, and that is a sign of being an older place. I was planning to stay for lunch because I know the food is good. The lady notified us that we would be eating off paper plates because the plumbing was bad, so I decided I wasn't staying. My husband didn't like it because the people and the place looked too much like a nursing home. It wasn't lively at all. The staffs weren't available. It could have been because they were painting the halls and they were doing construction, so I can't knock that. They were trying to fix it up, which was good. But to me, it was an older building, and I wouldn't want that.

Ron25 May 30, 2014

We were exploring different facilities, and Seaside Manor was one of them. We were able to visit them because of the proximity to where we live. This facility is under a new management company, and there was a new sales and marketing person who was very accommodating and went out of her way to work with us. Their staff seemed to be friendly. We met with one of the custodians, and we can tell that she went out of her way to know the residents. We saw some of the remodeling that was going on, and it's going to be a much brighter and more cheerful facility. They were taking advantage of the location, which is next to beach, and making it a beachside scene kind of interior, so we were pleased with that. They have semi-private and private rooms. Some face the ocean, which is a plus. We were able to see their activities. They have their own bus transportation, and they take people to shopping, and they take them down to the beach. They seem to have staff come in for physical therapy. They have bible study, scrapbooking, coffee socials, and bingo. We were able to review the menus, and we found that they have six menus; lunch was the largest. If there is anything from the menu that you do not like, you can order from a café menu. They seemed like they went out of their way to meet individual preferences for food.

From Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach

Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach offers spacious private and semi-private apartments for an inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services. Seaside Manor’ staff help residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well.

WE MAKE IT EASY!

At Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach everything is included in one monthly fee. That means no more mortgage payment or rent, electric or water bills, property taxes, yard care, maintenance fees, housekeeping costs, and the list goes on and on. Imagine enjoying an active lifestyle that is both maintenance free and stress free and costs less than your current monthly expenses!

ASSISTED LIVING IN ORMOND BEACH

Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach offers an all-inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services while helping residents with activities of daily living: such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well. Seaside Manor offers residents spacious private and semi-private apartments, three chef prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit their abilities and needs.

ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES:

• 24 hour staffing
  • Nurse on staff
  • Medication supervision
  • Arrangements for local medical appointments
  • Bathing, hygiene and dressing assistance
  • Prescription ordering and delivery
  • Daily and weekly housekeeping
  • Linen, terry and personal items laundered weekly
  • Restaurant-style dining three times daily
  • Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
  • Light exercise and activity programs
  • Social events and cultural outings

MEMORY & ALZHEIMER’S CARE IN OCEAN SHORE BOULEVARD, ORMOND BEACH

When someone you care about is suffering from memory loss, dementia, or possibly Alzheimer’s disease, it’s overwhelming to prepare for the challenges you and your family now face. At Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach, we understand this challenge.

Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach has created an environment completely focused on providing familiarity, compassion, appropriate support and care. We invite you to visit and meet our caregivers. You will learn how we can help you and your loved one live both safely and comfortably in a home-like environment.

INTERACTIVE LIFE STATIONS

We invite you to visit our Memory Care Neighborhood. During your visit you will see designated areas called “Life Stations.” These specially designed areas are meant to engage residents and bring back specific memories and functions. During your tour be sure to check out the baby nursery, office and hobby workbench.

SECURE, SAFE – AND ACTIVE

Seaside Manor Memory Care environment helps residents participate in daily living through structured routine activities that integrate each resident’s social, intellectual, physical and emotional wellness.

Residents can participate in organized daily exercise, walking outdoors in the courtyard, games occasional outings, music and other activities. We also tailor one-on-one activities to meet individual needs.

Thank you for your interest at Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach. Please give us a call to schedule a free personalized tour.

Features of Seaside Manor of Ormond Beach