Bradford Court

902 N. Main, Nixa, MO, 65714

Reviews of Bradford Court

Jim10 November 07, 2012

I saw the Bradford Court website and our visit definitely made up my mind. When we visited, their was a meal going on. The cleanliness of the facility and the appetizing meals is the right place for my aunt. I eat there at least once a week too. They've got a good chef there. Their dining room is clean and neat all the time.

We just have nothing but good praise for the entire staff that took care of my aunt. She's a 102 years old. It's important that she has good care. She is also in hospice care and everybody there is very kind to her and does a good job. My aunt is in a double room set up and her room is satisfactory. She is now not very ambulatory. She has to have assistance in getting around. It's very sufficient and she gets along well with her roommate. Everything that they need is right there.

dkal November 07, 2012

When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised. I was greeted by the friendly staff and the administrator showed me around the facility. They showed me the living quarters, dining room, the recreational area, and the grounds. The home is maintained well and looks clean. The staff is well trained and knows how to interact with elderly residents. I was especially impressed that all the staff seemed to enjoy working with the residents. They were laughing together and everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves. It is always nice when people are genuinely happy and I think the residents can sense that. I know my aunt is a talker and she will most definitely want that. I was pleased with the accommodations they offered. The care and living options along with dining, recreational and activities makes this a pretty good option for our family. We will definitely be keeping this place in mind during our search to find a suitable home for my aunt.

Debbie12 October 29, 2012

After looking at different places, we chose Bradford Court because of their warm hospitality. The personal care which they gave my mom during the visit was with a personal touch. They actually took interest in her and her needs. They looked at her as an individual and a family member and not just another resident or patient. The very first time that we entered Bradford court, I met Amber. She greeted my sister and I and she just really took personal interest in my mom. She showed us the facility and what they have to offer. The place has a loving environment. They welcomed her with open arms and they treated her like a family.

The facility is very warm and inviting. It's always clean. They've taken great care to stay updated on the interior. Everything is brand new. They just completely did a remodel. They really care about the maintenance of the facility.

My mom shares a room with another resident. They spend time with her to talk about what her wants and interests are and match her with a perfect roommate. They both had similar interests.

The food there is really good. My mom actually gained some weight there and I'm gonna have to buy her new clothes. She gets 3 full meals a day. She loves the food so much that when we have her out she always wants to make sure we have her back before meal time.

Ken3 October 29, 2012

My folks lived a few blocks from Bradford Court. My parents have both been there for a while. My mother passed away and dad is still there now. They took care of everything for him. My dad is 98 years old. The staff is very good and they've done a good job. I really think it's a good place to be. He's very happy there.

The place is almost like home. It's clean and all of the rooms are well taken care of. As for their food, it's excellent. I have eaten there several times. The food is always good.

Pam-Nixa October 02, 2012

Bradford Court staff offers kind, treatment to my mother, a resident. They take time to get to know her family and laugh with her and treat her with respect. Some days their job is not fun, but they are always positive, smile and upbeat while on duty. That is contagious for the residents. The residents know their Nurse/Aid cares for them and about them. Facility is clean, activities keep everyone involved and "moving" for exercise! So fortunate to have a fine facility in this small community. Stop by for a visit and see for yourself!

trenea7 October 14, 2011

My experience with Bradford Court has been very positive. My daughter and I visit residents there on a weekly basis and have never seen anything that would make me concerned about our friends that are there. The facility is very clean, nicely decorated and has just recently finished a remodeling project that added on much needed space for the residents. They have an excellent activity director, Beverly, who is so loving and caring toward all the residents she interacts with. The staff treat the residents with care and respect in the situations I've observed. I have yet to meet any residents that seem dissatisfied with the facility they or their family have chosen.

Caring312287 July 27, 2011

This facility is very clean you notice that as soon as you enter. they are both assisted and full care nursing fscility. I observed the patient having dinner. there meal was well balanced with sufficient staff available to help residents the residents I saw were all clean no obvious odors present. If i was in need of a facility this would be my choice

From Bradford Court

To us at Bradford Court - assisted living by Americare in Nixa, Missouri, assisted living means two things: you do the living and we help you live. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family, with all of their unique needs and preferences. It's like home.

Dining is a focal point of our residents' day at Bradford Court - assisted living by Americare. It starts with an open breakfast with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can't start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite, are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved with accessing our public long term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is our first priority at Bradford Court - assisted living by Americare.

Features of Bradford Court

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Housing extra: Suites - Include living area with kitchenette and a separate bedroom and bathroom.
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Communal kitchen for resident use.

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• Minimum age: 60

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Bradford Court