Bradford Court

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 29, 2012

By Ken3

My folks lived a few blocks from Bradford Court. My parents have both been there for a while. My mother passed away and dad is still there now. They took care of everything for him. My dad is 98 years old. The staff is very good and they've done a good job. I really think it's a good place to be. He's very happy there. The place is almost like home. It's clean and all of the rooms are well taken care of. As for their food, it's excellent. I have eaten there several times. The food is always good.

October 02, 2012

By Pam-Nixa

Bradford Court staff offers kind, treatment to my mother, a resident. They take time to get to know her family and laugh with her and treat her with respect. Some days their job is not fun, but they are always positive, smile and upbeat while on duty. That is contagious for the residents. The residents know their Nurse/Aid cares for them and about them. Facility is clean, activities keep everyone involved and "moving" for exercise! So fortunate to have a fine facility in this small community. Stop by for a visit and see for yourself!

October 14, 2011

By trenea7

My experience with Bradford Court has been very positive. My daughter and I visit residents there on a weekly basis and have never seen anything that would make me concerned about our friends that are there. The facility is very clean, nicely decorated and has just recently finished a remodeling project that added on much needed space for the residents. They have an excellent activity director, Beverly, who is so loving and caring toward all the residents she interacts with. The staff treat the residents with care and respect in the situations I've observed. I have yet to meet any residents that seem dissatisfied with the facility they or their family have chosen.

July 27, 2011

This facility is very clean you notice that as soon as you enter. they are both assisted and full care nursing fscility. I observed the patient having dinner. there meal was well balanced with sufficient staff available to help residents the residents I saw were all clean no obvious odors present. If i was in need of a facility this would be my choice

Photos of Bradford Court

Features of Bradford Court

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Suites Include Living Area With Kitchenette And A Separate Bedroom And Bathroom.

• Features Extra: Library, Communal Kitchen For Resident Use.

About Bradford Court

To us at Bradford Court - assisted living by Americare in Nixa, Missouri, assisted living means two things: you do the living and we help you live. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family, with all of their unique needs and preferences. It's like home.

Dining is a focal point of our residents' day at Bradford Court - assisted living by Americare. It starts with an open breakfast with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can't start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite, are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved with accessing our public long term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is our first priority at Bradford Court - assisted living by Americare.

Map of Bradford Court