Reviews of Twin Cities Pavilion
January 24, 2016
I visited this facility
October 17, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
August 23, 2012
I am a friend or relative of resident
Photos of Twin Cities Pavilion
Features of Twin Cities Pavilion
- Minimum Rate: $1850/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 5462
About Twin Cities Pavilion
Twin Cities Pavilion was established in 1981 to provide a safe living alternative for persons who are no longer secure living alone.
Residents are encouraged to function at their highest level of personal ability. Assistance is provided in accordance with the state guidelines and personal needs.
- Assistance with Homemaking and Laundry
- On Site and Community Activities
- upervision of Self-Administered Medications
- Assistance with Personal Care and Grooming
- Professionally Trained and Dedicated Staff
- Assistance with Securing Health Care
- Primary Pharmacy Services
- On Site ARNP Services
- Coordinated Home Health and Hospice Services
- Home Style Meals
- Escort Services for Medical Appointments ($12.00/hour)
- Cable Television
- Residents are encouraged to furnish their own rooms
- No Deposits or Sign Up Fees Required
- No Bed Hold Fees
- Beauty Shop and Barber Shop On Site
- 24 Hour Secure Environment
- Weekly Bible Study and Worship Services in the Chapel
What Makes Us Special
We are conveniently located on Highway 20 and within walking distance of eateries, banks, pharmacies and other shops.