Avamere at Newberg

730 Foothills Drive, Newberg, OR, 97132

Reviews of Avamere at Newberg

July 30, 2011

By pkdl

My grandmother lived at Avamere in Newberg, Oregon. From what I experienced, saw, heard from my grandmother, it was a nice facility. They had very kind staff from what I saw. I had some problems with the med aide and keeping my grandmothers meds up to date and filled. This could cause very bad problems for some if they do not have friends or family there to check up on. They had a great cleaning crew. The lady who would come clean her apartment was so friendly and took her time to listen to talk to my grandmother. They also had a young and vibrant kitchen crew. Most of them were young (high school age) which I think is wonderful because they keep things exciting around there. Plus they were all attentive and caring towards residents special needs. The whole building was kept very clean. All in all, I think this facility was pretty good but could just use more staff in the meds.

Photos of Avamere at Newberg

Features of Avamere at Newberg

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4575/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Nurse On Staff: On Call 24/7

• State Licenses: ALF- 1698814033, ALZ-1209691881

About Avamere at Newberg

Welcome home! When you join the Avamere at Newberg community, you become a part of our family. We have many senior living options in Newberg for you including assisted living apartments, respite care, and long-term memory care – all designed with your comfort, well-being, and continued health at the center. Our spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments are cozy and full of amenities for your convenience. Our sense of community is enhanced by bright common areas available throughout the campus for families to visit and engage in activities, or catch up over a delicious, freshly prepared dinner. We feature restaurant-style dining three times daily in our beautiful dining room. You’ll love the comfortable atmosphere as much as we do. After all, it is our mission to enhance the life of every person we serve.

Avamere at Newberg is your home. Our doors are always open to your family and friends to visit. Invite them over for a delicious meal in our restaurant, or to join in one (or several) of our fun and invigorating activities. We are here to serve you. If you have any suggestions, or just want to chat for a bit, we are happy to oblige!

Our community features:

• A newly renovated building that speaks comfort
  • A caring team of caregivers and Avamere at Newberg nurses working closely together on each resident’s behalf
  • Spacious 1 bedroom apartments
  • Onsite Memory Care unit
  • An Outpatient physical therapy gym
  • Fun and lively activities and entertainment for everyone’s enjoyment

Your life is our commitment at Avamere at Newberg. We know your life extends well beyond the care you may need or the independent lifestyle you maintain. That is why we offer a comprehensive package of senior living amenities that aim to enhance your life.

Map of Avamere at Newberg