Avamere at Newberg

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Avamere at Newberg

July 30, 2011

By pkdl

My grandmother lived at Avamere in Newberg, Oregon. From what I experienced, saw, heard from my grandmother, it was a nice facility. They had very kind staff from what I saw. I had some problems with the med aide and keeping my grandmothers meds up to date and filled. This could cause very bad problems for some if they do not have friends or family there to check up on. They had a great cleaning crew. The lady who would come clean her apartment was so friendly and took her time to listen to talk to my grandmother. They also had a young and vibrant kitchen crew. Most of them were young (high school age) which I think is wonderful because they keep things exciting around there. Plus they were all attentive and caring towards residents special needs. The whole building was kept very clean. All in all, I think this facility was pretty good but could just use more staff in the meds.

Services & Amenities of Avamere at Newberg

• Spanish

• Pets: Small Pets

• State Licenses: 1209691881

About Avamere at Newberg

Avamere at Newberg is conveniently located off Highway 99, in close proximity to George Fox University. Nestled in one of Newberg's finest residential areas, our community has access to main roads leading to larger cities such as Portland, Hillsboro and McMinnville.

Avamere at Newberg features an elegant dining room with restaurant-style service and a comfortable living room at the center of many social gatherings. Our studio and one bedroom apartments have easy access to roll-in showers and a wireless call system for urgent requests.

Residents in our Alzheimer's/memory care neighborhood are assisted 24 hours a day by trained caregivers and behavior support staff under the direction of a licensed nurse.

We provide a comfortable environment where residents can enjoy time with loved ones and engage in social activities. When you join our community, you become part of our family.

Map of Avamere at Newberg