Brookdale Bellevue Nashville, TN

8118-B Sawyer Brown Road, Nashville, TN, 37221

Reviews of Brookdale Bellevue | Nashville, TN

June 04, 2015

By Karen107324550

The staff was very nice. I like them. The price was the only reason why we didn't consider Brookdale Bellevue (Formerly Emeritus at Bellevue Place), but it was clean and nice.

November 06, 2014

By VP

Very disappointed in the care we received while my mom was a resident. Initially given a low monthly rate after assessed by nurse, and almost immediately told that higher level of care needed. Appeared as if low price given to get one in and then immediately changed based on "level of care." If assessment not completed prior to entry, then increase is understandable.

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We want to thank you for your feedback and please know it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

July 31, 2014

By Lovely Lady 0000022

They seemed very pushy at Emeritus. That turned me off. The lady there just seemed very pushy to push you into it immediately and not like want to give you much time to think about it. The bigger thing that turned me off, I went there twice to visit and filled out all the paperwork and spent several hours there visiting, and they would call and leave messages on my voicemail about coming to visit them, like they don't even remember it was the same person that they had already spent all this time with. So there, you're just kind of a number. Them being pushy made me feel like they were just trying to get numbers in there. That turned me off immediately when they started doing that. Also it was just not the same warmth that I felt when I went to the other facility. Nevertheless, at that time, they were doing their activities downstairs and everybody seemed friendly. The staff that was working with the residents did seem friendly and like they enjoy their job, so that was positive.

July 23, 2014

We visited The Waterford in Bellevue. It's a fine facility, but it's just too expensive for us. The staff were fine. We saw the rooms, and they're adequate. I know there were a lot of activities, but we didn't really check that out.

January 31, 2014

By Harriet3

When we visited Emeritus at Bellevue Place, they had a very friendly management. The staff's work ethic was fine. It was a small-scaled place so that you didn't have an area to walk around. The dining room looked nice though. The rooms were clean and orderly but they were small. Also, when we saw the kitchen, there was only a microwave and a small refrigerator. I just realize that I'm not ready to give up a full kitchen. This facility would have been comfortable and we could have been okay there; however, we could not afford this place.

December 13, 2013

By Floyd3

Emeritus at Bellevue Place has an Alzheimer's section there and it's very nice. It's very clean. The staff were very informative and very helpful. They were able to follow up with a couple of calls. If we just lived probably closer to the facility, we've probably utilize it.

Photos of Brookdale Bellevue

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Bellevue

About Brookdale Bellevue

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Bellevue