Brookdale Bellevue Nashville, TN

8118-B Sawyer Brown Road, Nashville, TN, 37221

Reviews of Brookdale Bellevue | Nashville, TN

July 23, 2014

We visited The Waterford in Bellevue. It's a fine facility, but it's just too expensive for us. The staff were fine. We saw the rooms, and they're adequate. I know there were a lot of activities, but we didn't really check that out.

January 31, 2014

By Harriet3

When we visited Emeritus at Bellevue Place, they had a very friendly management. The staff's work ethic was fine. It was a small-scaled place so that you didn't have an area to walk around. The dining room looked nice though. The rooms were clean and orderly but they were small. Also, when we saw the kitchen, there was only a microwave and a small refrigerator. I just realize that I'm not ready to give up a full kitchen. This facility would have been comfortable and we could have been okay there; however, we could not afford this place.

December 13, 2013

By Floyd3

Emeritus at Bellevue Place has an Alzheimer's section there and it's very nice. It's very clean. The staff were very informative and very helpful. They were able to follow up with a couple of calls. If we just lived probably closer to the facility, we've probably utilize it.

Photos of Brookdale Bellevue

Features of Brookdale Bellevue

About Brookdale Bellevue

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Bellevue