The Carlisle Naples

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Carlisle Naples

October 19, 2015

By Rick41

The Carlisle is excellent. They have a lot of activities. It’s a nice place and nice people. The food is good and the rooms are excellent.

August 04, 2015

My visit at The Carlisle Naples was excellent. The apartments were very satisfactory. The staff was very patient, very informative, and very good. The food was excellent. The dining room served restaurant style -- they had a menu. We were shown the different rooms, the pool, the exercise room, etc., but they didn't have covered parking.

August 01, 2013

By Mario4

The staff working at Carlisle was fine. The room was okay and I liked it because it was in Naples and the climate was very good. They had a wide range of activities like having guest speakers, educational programs and things to keep your mind clear.

July 31, 2013

By Marlene5

The Carlisle Naples was a bit formal. It had a smaller campus which I really liked. It was absolutely beautiful, but it wasn't affordable. They rooms were very spacious and had a very nice layout. It ranged from 710 square feet to 1,546 square feet. They were absolutely lovely.

June 07, 2013

By Cliff2

I visited Carlisle Naples and it was nice and clean. The rooms were small but comfortable and the people treated me very well. I don't have any negative comments about it but I found another place that I preferred.

May 30, 2011

By 3w4rdRing

Friend or relative of resident

I have been to THE CARLISLE NAPLES, which is an assisted living facility in Naples, Florida. I go there ever so often to visit my mother and to keep her company so we could stay close. my mother loves this facility because. Inside of the building is absolutely stunning, the employees seem to always have a smile on their face when they see you. And there is a pool in the back, so anytime my mom wants to take a swim and relax she will have the opportunity to. The dining section looks breathtaking, she can sit back and enjoy a meal with her friends and have a great time, and she would never feel lonely. I know for a fact that the people there are genuinely nice and giving. And they would do anything to take care of a person like my mother. I myself love the place, the rooms are nice and cozy, and I think that anyone who is living there is living a life of luxury.

Services & Amenities of The Carlisle Naples

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Spanish

About The Carlisle Naples

The Carlisle Naples is an assisted living facility in Naples, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Carlisle Naples for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Carlisle Naples