The Carlisle Naples

6945 CARLISLE COURT, Naples, FL, 34109

Reviews of The Carlisle Naples

Mario4 August 01, 2013

The staff working at Carlisle was fine. The room was okay and I liked it because it was in Naples and the climate was very good. They had a wide range of activities like having guest speakers, educational programs and things to keep your mind clear.

Marlene5 July 31, 2013

The Carlisle Naples was a bit formal. It had a smaller campus which I really liked. It was absolutely beautiful, but it wasn't affordable. They rooms were very spacious and had a very nice layout. It ranged from 710 square feet to 1,546 square feet. They were absolutely lovely.

Cliff2 June 07, 2013

I visited Carlisle Naples and it was nice and clean. The rooms were small but comfortable and the people treated me very well. I don't have any negative comments about it but I found another place that I preferred.

3w4rdRing May 30, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

I have been to THE CARLISLE NAPLES, which is an assisted living facility in Naples, Florida. I go there ever so often to visit my mother and to keep her company so we could stay close. my mother loves this facility because. Inside of the building is absolutely stunning, the employees seem to always have a smile on their face when they see you. And there is a pool in the back, so anytime my mom wants to take a swim and relax she will have the opportunity to. The dining section looks breathtaking, she can sit back and enjoy a meal with her friends and have a great time, and she would never feel lonely. I know for a fact that the people there are genuinely nice and giving. And they would do anything to take care of a person like my mother. I myself love the place, the rooms are nice and cozy, and I think that anyone who is living there is living a life of luxury.

About The Carlisle Naples

The Carlisle Naples is an assisted living facility in Naples, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Carlisle Naples for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Carlisle Naples

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7