Brookdale Marysville Assisted Living

4.2

July 11, 2011

By 5n00pLary

Other

My great grandmother was cared for here in which I helped to pay for. I loved that she was close, almost right down the street from my home. I felt that she was very safe there as I know places like this are always in the news for stealing money or treating the people very poorly, but my great grandma was in the best of hands. She was always clean and smelled nice when I came over, and her room was always clean. She never once had a bed sore which I had found on her at the last place she had lived at. I also noticed she gained weight which was good because they had gotten her to eat. She was in her late 90's and weighed less than her age and was scaring the family as she would not eat and was getting very sick. They got her to eat and to be back in the fight for life. Also I had found out her cat she had had since her husband died that was almost 20 had died and a nurse bought her a kitten which I thought was above and beyond. I was very pleased that my great grandmother was so loved and taken care of. I go over to see her at 3 times a week, and it is truely like a second family there. I am glad they are so nice and make the people staying there have a last few nice years. I am very happy they are so close and would not take her anywhere else.

Photos of Brookdale Marysville

• Tai Chi

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Brookdale Marysville

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Marysville