Vista Veranda Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Vista Veranda Assisted Living

November 07, 2011

By Caringsenior

I think Vista Veranda Assisted Living is not a good facility anyone would reommend to a loved one. While there, I witnessed lack of security. They staff members do not monior who goes in and exit the facility. I came in and worked into my friend's room, no one asked me who or what I wanted. Although I was happy to see my friend, I was disappointed with the security. There is no scheduled activity to keep the residence busy. They all sat down at the living room feeling lonely. The whole place look so unkeep. The place was not smelling good. Some of the staff members complained that they are short staffed. In general, I would rank this facility two out of five stars.

Services & Amenities of Vista Veranda Assisted Living

• State Licenses: 197608044

About Vista Veranda Assisted Living

Vista Veranda Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Lynwood, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Vista Veranda Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Vista Veranda Assisted Living