Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Lincolnton

Posted by Caring110444050 July 31, 2015

The staff at Carillon Assisted Living of Lincolnton was excellent. I had a really nice visit; however, their rooms/apartments were more expensive than what I can afford. They did have a single private and double where you have a roommate. They have all different kinds of activities onsite. They would also take them out on shopping trips, to the doctors and things like that. The dining set-up was very good and very nice. It was a beautiful facility. It kind of reminded me of a community. The residents seemed like they're really cared for, and the appearance of the place was really, really nice.

Posted by Caring105549050 May 04, 2015

If I had to put my mom somewhere, Carillon would be my first choice. The prices were in line with everyone else's. The security was very thorough. It had a good reputation in the community. The rooms looked more like a home apartment-type situation, versus a nursing home. Their memory care center was not old, nasty furniture; it was a nice facility by way of the atmosphere, the staff, and the pleasantness of the sales associate. They do have activities. As a matter of fact, I've gotten postcards inviting me and my mom to come and have ice cream social or hotdog dinner or whatever so that she could see the facility herself. They have a lot of planned activities.

Posted by George28 May 31, 2013

I think Carillon Assisted Living is terrific. My father is in the Alzheimer's wing. The staff is very helpful to him and to us. The food is wonderful and my dad has no complaints. The place has beautiful landscape, lots of flowers, and the grass is pretty. When you walk inside, you won't feel like you're inside a facility. The dining area is like walking into a restaurant. It's really nice and the people are doing a good job. The people take very good care of the patients and show that they care for them. That's worth a lot to me because it gives me peace of mind. I don't have to worry if I have to be out of town. I am very satisfied.

Posted by caring0062 May 11, 2013
4.0

Carillon Assisted Living was a new facility and it was really beautiful, but also very expensive. Their prices are a lot higher than most of the other facilities. The staff was nice, but they were more business-like.

Posted by Carolyn7 April 26, 2013

Carillon is a great place. Everything's been fine. My mother loves it there and they treat her very well. The food is okay. Sometimes it's really, really good and sometimes it's institutional food, but they try to make it as good as possible. They're very attentive to mom. If something's happening, they call us and tell us. She has made some friends there.

They have a lot of different activities every day. They have bingo, manicures and pedicures, they have devotion on Sundays, they have arts and crafts, and they play cards. Sometimes they take them out for Walmart or the Dollar Store. And sometimes on Fridays, they take them out for milkshakes to a special place they go to. They also have people come in and sing and play music. They have all kinds of stuff. It's really a nice place.

Posted by elillectra263 October 01, 2012

The facility was well clean and santized. The employees there are extremely nice especially to throw a birthday party for my aunts 80th birthday.They made her day when they all celebrated it together. The nurses take really good care of their patients if they need or want something they normally get it. The staff makes sure all patients get what medicines and doctors appointments that the patients need each day, very friendly staff their.

Location of Carillon Assisted Living of Lincolnton