Thank you so much for your kind words, we are very happy to have your loved one as a part of our family and take great pride in the care we offer to all our residents and there families . We at the Pines all become one big extended family.
Reviews of The Pines of Lapeer
Overview of Ratings
November 17, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Pines of Lapeer
Features of The Pines of Lapeer
- Minimum Rate: $3600/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4400/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: AL440295904
About The Pines of Lapeer
The Pines of Lapeer Memory Care is a rural, family oriented Assisted Living and Memory Care community designed and staffed to accommodate seniors who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. Our goal is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents, offering their loved one's peace of mind.
- Private suites.
- We encourage residents to bring their own furniture to make a home-like environment; however, we have furnished rooms available to meet the needs of each resident.
- Each residential suite and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available 24/7.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Media and TV areas
- Each residential room is equipped with phone jacks and cable TV hookups.
- Our community offers three healthy and delicious meals every day.
- In addition to the three nutritious meals, the community offers healthy snacks throughout the day for those needing a little extra between scheduled meals.
- Our spacious dining room is designed with a view of the kitchen.
- Nurses direct Medication Management that includes Medication Ordering, supervision and assistance 24/7. Additionally, nurses coordinate care with physicians both on and offsite.
- Nurses on site and available 24/7.
- Care Managers are specially trained in dementia care.
- Trained professionals visit our community to provide services, alleviating long and tiresome trips to the doctor’s office.
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly to ensure that our resident’s rooms are clean and neat.
- Some families prefer to do laundry for their loved ones, but we offer laundry services to our residents. We will wash bath towels, personal items, and bed linens as needed and return them folded to each resident’s room.
- The community has an on-site Barber/Beauty Salon for the hair care needs of all our residents, provided by a professional independent hair care specialist.
Our goal is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents and to offer their loved ones a peace of mind.
What Makes Us Special
The country setting provides a sense of home for our residents. Our family dining room offers country inspired furnishings.