Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills

4141 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL, 33805

Reviews of Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills

Jane113674050 October 05, 2015

We visited Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills. The rooms and the facility were nice, and the people who work there seemed to be very nice. However, the residents seemed to be not happy and looked overmedicated. They were in their wheelchairs in the lobby, and I wasn't real happy with watching the residents interact. The facility was beautiful, the people were great, and the dining room was luxurious. The rooms were quite nice; they had availability. The food looked good, and they had a great menu. The residents just didn't seem to have much participation in any activity.

Julie107120850 August 27, 2015

I have friends at Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills. It's got an assisted living facility, an Alzheimer's unit, and a huge independent living facility they just built. They built it all around the lake, and they have public balconies facing the lake. They have a spiral staircase in the independent living facility, which is absolutely amazing. The assisted living facility also has a spiral staircase, a library, ice cream parlor, and a beauty salon. They have games, bingo, singers playing the piano and singing, and ice cream socials. I was told by one gentleman that they have a bigger vehicle and a small vehicle, so if the people need to go to doctor's appointments, they are able to accommodate them. They have great staff. I absolutely love the people. It's a gorgeous place. They have rockers in the front porch, so the people can enjoy the outside. Everyone seems very happy.

Caring109196850 July 14, 2015

Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills is very new and very nice as well. I liked it. The grounds were nice, and for my father it would be a little too affluent. He would have gotten lost. The people were very nice. The dining room seemed very nice as well. The lady at the front desk was nice, but she was not able to take us on a tour because she had no help and she can't leave the desk. We talked to a couple of residents, and they seemed to like the place.

Caring106286150 July 04, 2015

We visited Arbor Oaks for my neighbor. It was a very nice facility. We even had dinner there, and it was very good. The room was very nice. The woman who showed us the facility was very friendly. She made a call afterwards to see why we didn't take it, so I told her it was the price.

Pam43 January 18, 2015

My husband is doing well in Arbor Oaks. I was really impressed with the facility. It looks like a city hotel to me. I had lunch there one day, and it was good. The rooms are very nice. They have huge bedrooms with a really big bathroom and a small kitchenette. They have activities like social hour, ice cream parlor, bingo, and movie night. They also have church every Sunday. Everybody that I have met has been over the top nice, and I have not seen anybody in a bad mood. They are really good.

Jean and Paul January 08, 2015

I visited this facility some time ago and found it simply beautiful. It affords individuals the accommodations they need for independent/assisted living and the amenities were quite nice. The location is so pleasant and close to everything that's necessary including: transportation to necessary appointments, shopping, entertainment, etc. Unfortunately, we found it too expensive for our budget though.

Laurel5 December 10, 2014

The staff here at Arbor Oaks are all very professional, while being very caring and compassionate. The respect they have for my mother-in-law is greatly appreciated. If any issue comes up, it is resolved quickly and kindly.

Joy18 June 19, 2014

My parents moved in at Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills. My parents really like it there. The aides that they have are very kind, understanding, and very helpful. They have a nurse on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's a really nice place. The meals are very good. My parents are always saying that the food is delicious. They have a lot of activities for them to do.

Dustin2 May 20, 2014

The staff is wonderful at Arbor Oaks. The facility itself is gorgeous. Everything is up to date, and it seems like a really nice, welcoming place. The food is not really up to par. It seems that's the worst thing. But the rooms are spacious and very clean. I like the cleanliness and the helpfulness of the staff.

caring38966150 January 28, 2014

My relative is in Arbor Oaks for a couple of years now. It’s a very well-run facility. He has a private room there. It was very compact but all the amenities that you needed were right there. The staff was excellent. The food looked appetizing but I didn’t eat there. My relative was very satisfied with the place. They had a library, they watched movies, and they had a snack bar area where they could have ice cream, milkshake, fresh baked cookies and popcorn.

lmt January 06, 2014

Staff is caring, and go out of their way to help. It's a new place, but I'm sad to see neglect of entrance upkeep. The meals are not all fresh ingredients as was promised. using prepackaged foods with preservatives and other additives is not healthy for those on all those medications.yes they may be within state guidelines, but why not go above and beyond to serve simple delicious, nutritional foods. other than the dining, Arbor Oaks seems a bright, fun place to be. always something to do...kudos to the entertainment director...

caring532 May 31, 2013

Arbor Oaks is a very nice facility. It's pretty new, bright, and cheery. It looks like a luxury hotel. They have a library and a reception area. When we visited there, they were having a little group jam session. The staff were very friendly and helpful to the residents. They were very generous in touring us around the facility. If I had a choice, I would like to see my mother go in at Arbor Oaks.

JudyC2 January 24, 2013

We really like Arbor Oaks. The staff are all very nice. My sister-in-law went there, and she is able to do more than she is now. It's very clean. My husband and I go over there almost every day, so we always check on her. I think their programs and social directors are both doing a wonderful job. It's a very good facility. We're very happy.

Jill Humphrey May 15, 2012

We moved my father to Arbor Oaks in Lakeland in November 2010. Dad went reluctantly, but he eventually settled in and was very happy there. The entire staff at Arbor Oaks were very kind and patient with Dad and you could tell they really care about not only him, but all their residents. They are able to get their residents to participate in all activities and they know when to leave them alone. Dad passed away 4/30/12; if we had to do it all over again, we would definitely choose Arbor Oaks. We visited several facilities before deciding on Arbor Oaks and were so happy we did. We hightly recommend Arbor Oaks of Lakeland for your loved one. Visit them and you will see immediately the good care your family member will receive.

About Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills

Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills is an assisted living facility in Lakeland, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Arbor Oaks at Lakeland Hills

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft