The Bristal at Lake Grove

2995 Middle Country Road, Lake Grove, NY, 11755

Reviews of The Bristal at Lake Grove

Roberta19 September 01, 2015

The Bristal at Lake Grove was beautiful and brand new, and there was more to offer, but I couldn't afford anything more than a studio there. I really wanted to have a one-bedroom apartment, but they were more expensive. The staff seemed very friendly and very helpful. The apartment was very nice. It had a kitchen area, but no stove. You're not allowed to cook a meal, but they did have a sink, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The unit was bright and cheerful, and it was brand new, so there's nothing really wrong with it yet, and I did like it. If I could've afforded it, I probably would have chosen that. They had a more diversified menu, more choices on the menu, and more activities available. They had an outdoor swimming pool and an in-house beauty parlor. They had a lot of common areas there. They even had a family room that you could reserve for the day and have your family come and spend the day with you. It had a kitchen, you could cook in there with your family, and you could have your own little private dining room.

Anonymous111937450 August 22, 2015

The Bristal at Lake Grove was very nice. It was brand new. The rooms were OK. They were expensive. They gave us breakfast, which was nice. They also gave us a little gift bag. I would recommend it.

Linda109647750 August 17, 2015

My dad is at The Bristal at Lake Grove, and we are very happy with it. My dad is happy there. I think he is having excellent care. I will recommend it to people looking for assisted living. I like everything about the place.

Caring107020350 July 06, 2015

The Bristal was very impersonal. It was brand new, and the rooms were fabulous, but I wasn't happy with the staff or the security.

The Bristal at Lake Grove is one of our newest communities, and we are quite pleased with how things are steadily unfolding since opening in May 2015. The community is filling up at a brisk pace, and we have gotten wonderful reviews from resident families who have found a real solution here for the seniors in their lives. In senior care, as with most things in life, perceptions are subjective, based on individual needs and circumstances. We appreciate the perspectives of all our residents and their families, and we use this information to continue delivering the best in all we do. We believe we have found an ideal balance between residents feeling that they are safe, secure and well cared for, while their need for independence is still honored and respected. The fact that The Bristal organization has been frequently recognized and awarded during our more than 10 years of operation is certainly confirmation of our efforts and achievements. But our greatest reward comes from hearing from our resident families directly that we have met and, so often, exceeded their expectations. We are an organization that believes in evolution as well as the continual pursuit of excellence, and we learn from every opinion shared by those who have personally visited and/or have chosen The Bristal as their senior care solution. We encourage, welcome and value all reviews. In addition, please consider this: When it comes to making a choice about an Assisted Living community, we have found, over our more than a decade operating, that every resident and family has unique and diverse needs — distinct expectations, priorities, perspectives and experiences — and that some aspects which prove essential for some families are less important to others. This is why we encourage all families who are considering The Bristal to visit us in person, take a tour, ask their own questions, and see for themselves what makes us such a successful and sought after senior care solution in the communities we are privileged to serve.

From The Bristal at Lake Grove

The Bristal at Lake Grove is a lovely assisted living community, situated just minutes from Long Island’s historic Three Village Area. This is our third Suffolk County assisted living residence. Like all communities of The Bristal Assisted Living, the senior care that residents will experience here will be outstanding in every way, from independent living to Reflections, a secured neighborhood dedicated to residents with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments. The Bristal Assisted Living at Lake Grove offers the finest in senior living you’ll find on Long Island. A perfect balance of care and independence. When you enter any community of The Bristal, you immediately sense a feeling of strength and confidence, one that results from many years of experience in retirement living spread across multiple communities located in the tri-state area. And The Bristal staff members always keep residents active and lively. There’s never a dull day.

Features of The Bristal at Lake Grove