Brookdale High Point

201 W. Hartley Drive, High Point, NC, 27265

Reviews of Brookdale High Point

June 23, 2015

Brookdale High Point was a really nice place. They were very friendly. I liked the dining area. It looked really nice. I was there after lunchtime, and people seemed to be OK and pleased with their meal. It was a friendly environment. The people seemed to be well cared for as well.

April 27, 2015

By Qgirl

When my father was a resident there, I found the staff to be barely adequate. His room was across from the staff break room. If he called for assistance and the staff person for his hall was on break, she/they had a nasty attitude about being called. He was a fall risk and when they would call to tell me that he had been transported, they may or may not have transported him.

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. Please be assured the safety and well-being of our residents is our top priority and we will review your concerns to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

February 10, 2015

By Raymond7

The apartments at High Point Manor were nice; I had no problem with it. The staff was excellent, very personable, very helpful, and willing to answer any questions. They had a lot of activities, and they seemed to keep the residents busy. The dining area was well maintained and comfortable. I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff.

November 11, 2014

The staff seemed to be pretty nice at High Point Manor, but I wasn’t very impressed with the atmosphere. Mom was looking for assisted living as she is pretty independent and mobile, and the people at High Point Manor were not as independent. They were not as mobile and active so I was kind of hesitant to go there. The rooms were spacious, the dining room was more of a formal dining area, and it looked very nice. It smells, and I think they must improve on that.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well and what we need to focus on improving. Please be assured your feedback will be reviewed and used to help better serve our residents and their families.

May 20, 2014

By Linda84678250

The staff was fine at High Point Manor. The rooms were not fancy, but they were nice. The environment was good. The dining area was really nice. They had activities like games and singing.

December 31, 2013

By Aileen82058750

We weren't enthused with High Point manor. I donÍt know why but I didn't seem to like it, there wasn't a homey feeling. The grounds are well-kept and they have the same amenities as the other places I've seen.

August 02, 2011

By jksmith77

Located on Hartley Drive in High Point, this facility had to built for comfort and durability. When I first walked in, I felt like I was in a regal place of sorts. Well, it wasn't that great but you get the idea. What is great about this facility is that they get with every single resident and work out a plan with that person to see what fits best with them. A lot of facilities do not do that. Staff seems to be at every turn and the management is there at your every beckoned call. The grounds looked great. In fact there is nothing I can really say that would be negative about this facility except for the fact that it was lunch time and I could not be shown around because there was a lack of staff.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale High Point

About Brookdale High Point

Brookdale High Point provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale High Point