Reviews of Diamond Assisted Living and Memory Care
No Reviews Yet!
About Diamond Assisted Living and Memory Care
By prioritizing customer service and resident choice, Diamond Assisted Living and Memory Care is redefining retirement and senior living.
Our Guiding Philosophy
We are committed to providing high quality senior living services with sensitivity and compassion for our residents, staff and guests. We actively seek to exceed the expectations of residents, team members, and guests, placing customer service and resident choice at the center of everything we do.
We have a special place in our hearts for residents and their families challenged with dementias and Alzheimer’s.Our specialized Memory Care Team are highly experienced through professional and personal testament. We are extremely passionate for our residents and their families experiencing dementia and Alzheimer’s for these reasons.
Our smaller more intimate setting allows us to focus on an individual custom care plan for each and every resident. Through a comprehensive plan we work directly with the residents and their families to ensure each resident receives the nurturing, attention and compassion they deserve. We join our residents and their families cognitive journey through our specialized programs designed to stimulate, develop, grow memory and nurture the mind, body and spirit resulting in deep meaningful connections and experiences with residents and their families.
- 24 hour caregivers on staff
- Medication Management
- Three nutritious home cooked meals daily. Alternative menu choices, snacks and beverages readily available.
- Activity calendar packed full of fun, stimulating and spiritual options.
- Weekly transportation to medical / dental appointments.
- Monthly wellness checks (vitals)
- Mail service
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service.
- Secured courtyard with a variety of fruit trees.
- Utilities (including basic cable)
- Exercise Room
- Personal call system
What Makes Us Special
Our full time activity program enriches lives. Each day our residents enjoy a full repertoire of activities, social events, and physical activity. Residents, together, choose the monthly activities they would like made available.
Photos of Diamond Assisted Living and Memory Care
Services & Amenities of Diamond Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Minimum Rate: $1500/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $2000/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed