Covenant Village of the Great Lakes

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Covenant Village of the Great Lakes

April 07, 2015

By Bonnie104042650

Covenant Village of the Great Lakes was nice and clean, but it reminded me of living in a dorm. It was cheery, but it didn't strike me. When you walk in, they have the dining room tables, and there are four to six people at a table. It was nice talking to the staff.

September 07, 2014

By bigbabs

I have had several relatives here. Only one received adequate care and she was in assisted living. I was very involved with a friend in both assisted living and "skilled" nursing. Saw little skill, poor care, and many errors made. When another relative was here she had to call her sister to have her sister call the desk and tell them she needed to go to the bathroom because no one answered her light. Another friend just went to the bathroom alone because no help came fast enough.

January 29, 2012

By Melissa4248

My grandmother lives at Covenant Village. Her main home is in the Independent area of living. Then, unfortunately, before Christmas 2011 she had a stroke and is in the rehab/skilled nursing area of Covenant. We have been very happy with Covenant Village. Everyone is very pleasant. My family feels that Grandma is in very good hands.

About Covenant Village of the Great Lakes

Covenant Village of the Great Lakes is an assisted living facility in Grand Rapids, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Covenant Village of the Great Lakes for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Covenant Village of the Great Lakes