Spring Hills Middletown

3851 Towne Blvd, Franklin, OH, 45005

Reviews of Spring Hills Middletown

October 27, 2014

By 2004exteach

My mother-in-law resided at Spring Hills for about 1 1/2 years. The facility was always clean and very "homelike." The staff provided excellent care and attention to Jeannette. She was always treated kindly and with dignity. Jeannette blossomed through interaction with the other residents and the staff members. My husband and I always felt welcome when we visited. The staff members were always very caring and treated us like their own family. The quality of the food was unbelievable. The food was like that from a gourmet restaurant. My husband and I have decide that this is the facility in which we want to live when we need assisted living or memory care. Spring Hills surpasses all other facilities.

Thank you for your review of Spring Hills Middletown. Our team works hard to exceed your expectations. We truly appreciate your kind words and positive feedback.

September 18, 2014

By care7542

My father is a new resident to Spring Hills. I was nervous about moving him from home into an assisted living facility. He is doing so well now. I wish I would have considered this option sooner. He has really come to life. He is really social and participates in all the great activities. He has quickly made friends with the other residents and the staff. The staff genuinely cares about the residents and makes them feel special. I can’t begin to say enough good things about this place. My father now refers to this place as his home. They will need to quickly add on because I will continue to sing their praises every chance I get. The staff there have been truly wonderful for this transition. I am truly grateful for all they have done. If you are nervous about considering this as an option for loved one, these people are very genuine. I highly recommend this property!

Thank you for your recommendation and positive review. We truly appreciate it.

July 23, 2014

By Jeff24

Overall, I think Spring Hills is very good. I think the staff is good. At times, it appears that they're a little understaffed. The rooms are very nice. They have several different layouts for their rooms. My parents were, at first, living there together. and they had a 3-room apartment. Dad became a bit worse with his Alzheimer's and had to go into the mental care facility there, and so he has his own room, and mom moved to a smaller one. She has 2 rooms now. They're both still there. They're just living in separate rooms. What I like most about it is that the environment is very nice.

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your positive feedback.

May 29, 2014

Spring Hills Middletown was very clean, and the people there were very friendly and helpful. Those were the things that helped me decide on this community for my husband. It is beautiful place. They don't have the appeal of a nursing home. It is more like a home. My husband has his own room, and it opens to a courtyard, where he can be out without eloping. The building is around the courtyard, so there is no way out. That's important to me because when he was home, I had a hard time with keeping him inside. He is in their memory care, and he is very limited in what he can do, but they do have activities, like puzzles for them. The activity director is very good. They have a man that comes in and plays the guitar and sings. They also take them on little outings. Of course, they have to have assistance with that kind of thing. They take them to a farm and just let them look at the animals. Overall, there is plenty to do. My husband enjoys that, even though he is very limited in what he can do; he is kept busy there. He said that he likes this place, and he thanked me for arranging this for him. That was great!

Thank you for the time you took to leave this review. We appreciate your kind words and your detailed feedback.

July 31, 2013

By Marcia7

The people at Spring Hills are taking good care of my mother. The staff members are very helpful and very sweet. I really like them. They have an Alzheimer's unit. My mother has dementia or Alzheimer's and they have a facility just for that, which we really like. She has a room there and she has settled in. They have a lot of activities. They have music and cooking activities. It is a very attractive facility and my mom seems happy there. I would recommend this facility to others.

Thank you for your recommendation and positive review. We truly appreciate it.

March 01, 2013

By EJ

I was very impressed with Spring Hills Middletown. We found this place for my mother-in-law. She was in the assisted living until she passed away. They were very good to her and we were very satisfied with it. She had a choice of several different rooms. Her room was overlooking an enclosed courtyard. It was very clean. There's a cafeteria where she would go down to eat. Sometimes they bring the food to her room. They would always follow up all her medications. It's an excellent place and we were very happy with it.

Thank you for your positive review. We truly appreciate your detailed feedback.

December 12, 2012

By zipfroscoe

My mother is a current resident of Springhills Assisted Living and Memory Care Center. My mother who has been in wonderful health had a accident several months ago. I realized she could no longer live on her own and I did not have the appropriate accommodations for her in my home. Kit and her team made my mother's transition from living on her own in Cleveland, Ohio for all of her almost 89 years comfortable and seamless. During my mother's subsequent hospitalization at The Atrium, the staff remained in touch with us, caring, supportive, and available to us. I cannot imagine a more comfortable and home like facility with a team who cares for their patients as if they are truly family. The facility is warm and cozy, clean, and above all welcoming. Thank you to everyone who has helped us through a most difficult and challenging time. Cheryle E. Zipf

Thank you for you detailed review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Photos of Spring Hills Middletown

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• State Licenses: 2287R

About Spring Hills Middletown

We want you to be at ease at Spring Hills Middletown. That's why we offer a myriad of services and amenities to give you not only the comforts of home — but peace of mind, knowing that you have premier staff on-site 24 hours a day 7 days a week, assuring that the highest levels of senior care available in Franklin, OH are at your fingertips.

From daily activities, organized outings, nutritional meals, a variety of exercise programs and much more — Spring Hills Middletown is here to provide you the finest senior living community in Franklin, OH. Our programs are individually designed for each senior assisted living options.

Come for a visit, stay for a lifetime! Spring Hills Middletown. Middletown, Ohio, in the middle of the Cincinnati/Dayton metro area, is a good spot to call home for a few days or forever. Located near Interstate 75 in Butler and Warren counties, Middletown adjoins the Great Miami River and borders the towns of Franklin, Monroe, Trenton, and Liberty and Madison Townships. From the mills at AK Steel, to the town's biggest employer—and one of the nation's top 100 hospitals—Atrium Medical Center, Middletown is home to a wide variety of business and industry.

Home to many cultural venues, such as the Middletown Arts Center, the Middletown Lyric Theatre and the Middletown Symphony Orchestra, Middletown residents can also take advantage of the short commute to either Cincinnati or Dayton to visit other easy-to-reach attractions. A 20-minute drive south to Cincinnati can net venues such as the Great American Ball Park (home of the Cincinnati Reds), the nationally acclaimed Cincinnati Zoo, Krohn's Conservatory, Newport Aquarium, and King's Island Amusement Park. The same 20-minute drive north to Dayton delivers attractions such as the Dayton Fine Arts Museum, the National Museum of the United States Air Force, Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra, the Dayton Opera, and the Dayton Ballet.

Regardless of your taste in shopping, the Middletown area has something for you. The Greens and Dayton Mall in Dayton and the Kenwood Towne Center and Tri-County Mall in Cincinnati, offer access to high-end stores such as Macy's while Cincinnati Premium Outlets in Monroe offers high-end store items, such as Sak's 5th Avenue, at outlet mall prices. And, for those of you who just like shopping for the fun of it, Monroe offers two giant flea markets, Trader's World and Paradise Isles, each housing acres of new and pre-owned merchandise.

Providing transportation to many of the local attractions, Spring Hills Middletown encourages residents to take advantage of all the life-enriching attractions our region has to offer. Where else would you be able to enjoy a lifestyle steeped in culture while receiving the finest in assisted living care and services?

Map of Spring Hills Middletown